Name a cool conservative/republican...be honest..GO

The only one I can think of is......NONE! Those weak ass christian minds don't deserve respect at all. I bet if you take a secret survey and ask every christian if you had the chance for jesus to nut in your mouth would they? The Yes box would be checked a minimum 99.3% with most begging to have some of that holy water dripping off their tonsils immediately.

The survey is gender neutral too!
 
even u gotta admit that was a weird question ...

probably the weirdest n it`s been some weird ones on here ...
congress people go to lunch all the time with people on the other side of the aisle. Its not as black and white on a personal level. So I was wondering of anyone here had some acquaintances like that.
 
The number 1 reason why they're Republicans is racism. That's the drive. And then their women follow what the men say. So no, ain't no cool ones. And several white male democrats are shit too.
 
The number 1 reason why they're Republicans is racism. That's the drive. And then their women follow what the men say. So no, ain't no cool ones. And several white male democrats are shit too.
Lazy, dumb hoes following lazy, dumb bros.

Retro is only cool when it’s ironic and quite sad when it’s not. Janet Jackson is retro cool. The Amish are not cool — they reveal the perniciousness of Christianity.
 
I think most are dead by now. Growing up, it seems like we saw way more politicians and pundits that were way more levelheaded and rooted in reality/fact. There may have been disagreements on policy, but there were not disagreements on the fundamental topic of right v wrong... basic human decency vs indecency.
 
Last edited:
Both parties increasingly view the other side as not just politically wrong, but as a threat to the country. That shift in attitudes makes ordinary conversations much more difficult than they were a generation ago. Even trying to talk to someone MAGA for a few minutes makes me wanna....

 
Michael Steele. After he chaired the Republican National Committee for a few years, them crackas started to let him know how they really felt. He got his wakeup call and became more pro black publically. I never considered him to be a coon even when he was running the RNC, but he realized that party was full of racists and he began to call that shit out. He is still a republican, but he is not afraid to call their bullshit out. I actually know a few black republicans. But they are quick to call out the racist shit. The coons who dont, are just that. Fucking coons.
 
Whatever ones left were crushed by the Trump Syndicate taking over the RNC, effectively controlling GOP endorsements

Many examples before the great Party SWITCH included...

  • William Moore McCulloch (Mid-Century): Serving as the ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, Ohio Representative McCulloch was an instrumental force in passing both the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965. He was a primary architect of the legislative strategies that broke Southern filibusters in the Senate. [1]

  • Arthur Fletcher (Late-Twentieth Century): Widely recognized as the "father of affirmative action," Fletcher was a Black Republican who served as Assistant Secretary of Labor under Richard Nixon. He designed the "Philadelphia Plan," which required federal contractors to set specific goals and timetables to integrate their workforces. [1]
 
Both parties increasingly view the other side as not just politically wrong, but as a threat to the country. That shift in attitudes makes ordinary conversations much more difficult than they were a generation ago. Even trying to talk to someone MAGA for a few minutes makes me wanna....
yep... this right here.

I remember being able to have a knock down, drag out debate/argument with someone on a political or societal issue, and afterwards be able to respectfully disagree or find some sort of common ground. We didn't want to kill each other or stop speaking to each other. And as I said earlier, I believe this is because at the end of the day, people shared a basic common bond of human decency. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I may disagree with you, but I will stand with you. That has gone out the window now, and I have no tolerance for those who flat out REFUSE to condemn the shit we are seeing now. Fuck them and their MAGA god.
 
Last edited:
congress people go to lunch all the time with people on the other side of the aisle. Its not as black and white on a personal level. So I was wondering of anyone here had some acquaintances like that.
You know damn well a lot of people just vote democrat because they think thats what black people are supposed to do.
 
Michael Steele. After he chaired the Republican National Committee for a few years, them crackas started to let him know how they really felt. He got his wakeup call and became more pro black publically. I never considered him to be a coon even when he was running the RNC, but he realized that party was full of racists and he began to call that shit out. He is still a republican, but he is not afraid to call their bullshit out. I actually know a few black republicans. But they are quick to call out the racist shit. The coons who dont, are just that. Fucking coons.

Ehhh... Side-eyed him quite a bit.


Black conservative beliefs (family and faith), in addition to black capitalism, often lead to an incorrect alignment with the Republican Party, as on the surface they seem to uphold the same values, but in reality, this perceived conservatism is fully encased in notions of white supremacy and old-fashioned racism.
 
Out of the two I'm gonna mention, one is dead and the other is long retired, and I'm going more on sentiment than politics because I was a kid to teen when they were active.

I remember Jack Kemp was known for not being a mouth breathing conservative dog whistle kinda guy. He was an ex-NFL player and always brought up how on his teams they were all brothers no matter what race, etc.

The other is ex NJ governor Tom Kean. I was pretty young during terms, but I remember he was popular(and still is today) among pretty much all groups. He was like the republican Bill Bradley.



.
 
Last edited:
I'm curious.....name 1 cool conservative/republican that even tho you may be agree with his/her politics you would still kick it with them otherwise...
and why do you think theyre cool?

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:
I would be cool if Governor Kemp (Georgia Governor) won president. He was pretty cool
 
congress people go to lunch all the time with people on the other side of the aisle. Its not as black and white on a personal level. So I was wondering of anyone here had some acquaintances like that.

Okay, I'll bite. My best friend and DJ mentor is a Republican. I don't agree with any of his views. He doesn't agree with mine either, but we discuss them in a respectful way. Especially since he turned against Trump after the January 6th insurrection. He even admitted to being wrong which is pretty rare for either side these days.
 
he and and one other rnc chairman (Ken Mehlman) publicly admitted and I think apologized for the republican party's use of the Southern Strategy. He did when he was still a Republican in good standing. Props for that.


.


Michael Steele. After he chaired the Republican National Committee for a few years, them crackas started to let him know how they really felt. He got his wakeup call and became more pro black publically. I never considered him to be a coon even when he was running the RNC, but he realized that party was full of racists and he began to call that shit out. He is still a republican, but he is not afraid to call their bullshit out. I actually know a few black republicans. But they are quick to call out the racist shit. The coons who dont, are just that. Fucking coons.
 
lied about WMD to start an illegal war
What does that have to do with being a cool republican?

That is USA imperialist shit that makes America what it is.

If you are involved in high-level politics for any damn country, your hands will get bloody.

It is what it is......
 
Ehhh... Side-eyed him quite a bit.


Black conservative beliefs (family and faith), in addition to black capitalism, often lead to an incorrect alignment with the Republican Party, as on the surface they seem to uphold the same values, but in reality, this perceived conservatism is fully encased in notions of white supremacy and old-fashioned racism.
5756e14f6824023b5fc40d7cfe79cb3d


dis niggas bout to find out
 
Ana Navarro
Latina GOP Strategist/Commentator

She was very outspoken against Obama during his administration. She never jumped on the ‘Trump Train’ since he announced his candidacy back in 2015.

She is somewhat reasonable on some Democratic issues as long as it benefits Latinos in some way.

Every time I hear I talk, I think of actress Rosie Perez in ‘Do The Right Thing’ with her thick Latina accent.

HaHa!!!

Ana-Navarro-1-scaled.jpg
 
Ana Navarro
Latina GOP Strategist/Commentator

She was very outspoken against Obama during his administration. She never jumped on the ‘Trump Train’ since he announced his candidacy back in 2015.

She is somewhat reasonable on some Democratic issues as long as it benefits Latinos in some way.

Every time I hear I talk, I think of actress Rosie Perez in ‘Do The Right Thing’ with her thick Latina accent.

HaHa!!!

Ana-Navarro-1-scaled.jpg
That bitch is an undercover latina “I no black” MAGA, has “white” on her identification-ass hoe.
 
Back
Top