Naked Tik Tok

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
I've posted like 450 clips.

The majority of these bitches are getting naked, the goofy, nobody hoes are only in the last few clips.
Not complaining just based on your thread title they look like regular tiktok clips homie.... plus looking wack :lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Thread had some serious potential till it was basically hijacked and derailed by one poster..... after five pages of browsing through it expecting it to be a "right click save" heaven...... and finding only two sistas, one of which didn't even git nekkid on Naked TikTok, one possibly Asian chick..... and a fucking ton of skinny flat chested crackers that for some reason felt the need to pose nude... I'm like wtf???.... I'll be back on another day to see if any hidden gems got mixed in with the lumps of coal

Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Thread had some serious potential till it was basically hijacked and derailed by one poster..... after five pages of browsing through it expecting it to be a "right click save" heaven...... and finding only two sistas, one of which didn't even git nekkid on Naked TikTok, one possibly Asian chick..... and a fucking ton of skinny flat chested crackers that for some reason felt the need to pose nude... I'm like wtf???.... I'll be back on another day to see if any hidden gems got mixed in with the lumps of coal

I didn't hijack or derail this thread.

Go back to the original post that Dickmdown made, of the 5 TikToks he posted, two were Asian, one was white, one was a fair-skinned Latina and the other one was racially ambiguous, probably latina.

Once again, @lightbright and @Tdot_firestarta what the fuck did I hijack, I only continued posting tiktoks that were similar to what he posted.

and the reason you see mostly white and Asian women in these tiktoks is because the only people making naked tiktoks are white and Asian women with a few Latinas and even fewer Black women. Had there been more Black and Latina women making these I would have posted them.

I've searched all over the net, reddit, twitter even an NSFW tiktok website and the overwhelming majority are white and Asian women.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I didn't hijack or derail this thread.

Go back to the original post that Dickmdown made, of the 5 TikToks he posted, two were Asian, one was white, one was a fair-skinned Latina and the other one was racially ambiguous, probably latina.

Once again, @lightbright and @Tdot_firestarta what the fuck did I hijack, I only continued posting tiktoks that were similar to what he posted.

and the reason you see mostly white and Asian women in these tiktoks is because the only people making naked tiktoks are white and Asian women with a few Latinas and even fewer Black women. Had there been more Black and Latina women making these I would have posted them.

I've searched all over the net, reddit, twitter even an NSFW tiktok website and the overwhelming majority are white and Asian women.
What would make you think that I was talking about you??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I have 476 posts in this thread

Who else could you be talking about?
I sure hope that they get better than what's been posted on the first 5 pages.......no more skinny flat chested pasty hipless ho's that you wouldn't see pics of hanging in inmates cells