N.W.A

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nwa~~~~~~~~_niggaz4li_101b.jpg

Niggaz4Life (also known as EFIL4ZAGGIN or Efil4zaggin) is the second and final studio album by gangsta rap group N.W.A, released in 1991. It was their final album, as the group disbanded later the same year after the departure of Dr. Dre and songwriter The D.O.C. to form Death Row Records; the album features only four members of the original line-up, as Ice Cube had already left the group in 1989. Niggaz4Life debuted at number 2 on the Billboard 200, selling over 954,000 copies in the first week, but in its second week peaked at #1.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Track listing[edit]
Songwriting credits are adapted from the CD liner notes.[11] All songs produced by Dr. Dre and DJ Yella.[11]

No. Title Writer(s) Performer(s) Length
1. "Prelude" MC Ren MC Ren, Above The Law 2:27
2. "Real Niggaz Don't Die" MC Ren, The D.O.C. MC Ren, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E 3:40
3. "Niggaz 4 Life" MC Ren, The D.O.C. MC Ren, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E 4:59
4. "Protest" (interlude) 0:53
5. "Appetite for Destruction" MC Ren, The D.O.C., Kokane MC Ren, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E 3:22
6. "Don't Drink That Wine" (interlude) 1:07
7. "Alwayz into Somethin'" MC Ren, The D.O.C. MC Ren, Dr. Dre 4:29
8. "Message to B.A." (interlude) 0:48
9. "Real Niggaz" MC Ren, Eazy-E MC Ren, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E 4:27
10. "To Kill a Hooker" (interlude) 0:50
11. "One Less Bitch" The D.O.C. MC Ren, Dr. Dre 4:47
12. "Findum, Fuckum & Flee" MC Ren, Eazy-E MC Ren, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E 3:55
13. "Automobile" Eazy-E Eazy-E, Dr. Dre 3:15
14. "She Swallowed It" MC Ren MC Ren, Eazy-E 4:13
15. "I'd Rather Fuck You" Eazy-E Eazy-E 3:57
16. "Approach to Danger" MC Ren MC Ren, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E 2:45
17. "1-900-2-Compton" (interlude) 1:27
18. "The Dayz of Wayback" MC Ren, The D.O.C. MC Ren, Dr. Dre 4:15​

Last edited:

deobiggie

Support BGOL
Registered
They Changed the MF World! I grew up in West Covina. About 30 mins outside of Downtown Los Angeles. So we heard all of the shit before the rest of the world got it. NWA Was the shit. But they were not the originators to that LA Gangsta Shit!

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor

N.W.A. EFIL4ZAGGIN is my favorite N.W.A. CD. The N.W.A. - EFIL4ZAGGIN The Only Home Video is pretty dope. My late, old ass have never seen this before. I remember some of the scenes like the pool party, of course, and the behind the scenes of the different videos. The rest of the footage I never seen before. They did Cube cold. Lol. Props. This was a good watch for my 25 years late to the party ass. Smh. Damn, I am late.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NWA-Rock-Hall-738x469.jpg

N.W.A INDUCTED INTO THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

N.W.A’s improbable rise from marginalized outsiders to the most controversial and complicated voices of their generation remains one of rock’s most explosive, relevant, and challenging tales.
From their Compton, California, headquarters, Eazy-E (Eric Wright), Dr. Dre (Andre Young), Ice Cube (O’Shea Jackson), MC Ren (Lorenzo Patterson), and DJ Yella (Antoine Carraby) would – by force of will and through unrelenting tales of street life – sell tens of millions of records, influence multiple generations the world over, and extend artistic middle fingers to the societal barriers of geography, respectability, caste, authority and whatever else happened to get in their way.

As enduringly evergreen as the Beatles and as shockingly marketable as the Sex Pistols, N.W.A (Niggaz Wit Attitudes) made a way out of no way, put their city on the map and solidified the disparate elements of gangsta rap into a genre meaty enough to be quantified, imitated and monetized for decades to come. But long before they were memorialized in the blockbuster biopic Straight Outta Compton (2015) or ranked by Rolling Stone among the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time,” they were just five young men with something to say.

“I wanted to make people go, ‘I can’t believe he is saying that shit,’” Dr. Dre once said. “I wanted to get all the way left. Everybody [was] trying to do this black power and shit, so I was like, let’s give them an alternative.”

Inductees: Dr. Dre (born February 8, 1965), DJ Yella (born December 11, 1967), Eazy-E (born September 7, 1964, died March 26, 1995), Ice Cube (born June 15, 1969), MC Ren (born June 14, 1969)
Full Article:https://www.rockhall.com/inductees/nwa

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Antoine Carraby (born December 11, 1967), better known by his stage name DJ Yella, is an American DJ, rapper, record producer and film director from Los Angeles, California. Yella was passionate about music from a young age. He grew up listening to funk music and learned to play the drums. As a teenager, Yella performed at various clubs of Los Angeles. He was a member of the World Class Wreckin' Cru along with Dr. Dre.[1] He later joined the pioneering gangsta rap group N.W.A (originally composed of Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren, Arabian Prince and Eazy-E).

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lorenzo Jerald Patterson (born June 16, 1969), better known by his stage name MC Ren, is an American rapper, songwriter and record producer from Compton, California. He is the founder and owner of the record label Villain Entertainment. MC Ren began his career as a solo artist signed to Eazy-E's Ruthless Records in early 1987, while still attending high school. By the end of 1987, after having written nearly half of Eazy-Duz-It, he became a member of N.W.A. After the group disbanded in 1991, he stayed with Ruthless, releasing three solo albums including the controversial Shock of the Hour before leaving the label in 1998.

In 2016, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of N.W.A.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pump It Up: With Dee Barnes, Steffon.Weekly TV series in which the top hip-hop artists joined host, Dee Barnes, to discuss their music, the art form and to showcase the latest rap and hip-hop music videos of the day.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kim Renard Nazel (born June 17, 1965),[1] better known by his stage names Arabian Prince or Professor X, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and DJ. He is best known as a founding member of N.W.A.