Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that should sit him for the rest of the year and probably should be a full 16 games. He started the shit with a late tackle and holding Rudolph down. He has to be able to control himself.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saw this and they are talking about criminal assault charges. With that said fuck Mason Rudolph, Garrett was wrong as hell but Rudolph actions by trying to rip off Garett’s helmet is what started this and nobody is talking about it. Also I expect Pouncy to get a number for games for kicking a player in the head while on the ground.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way the racist charged after him while Myles was being held, he was just defending himself. And he popped back up so it wasnt bad. Being a Thursday night game just means everyone was watching eventhough the game was already over. This will be the only thing that will drive the suspension cause you made the NFL look bad.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That head stomp is gonna get dude in trouble. All the negative stereotypes will be reinforced by the media.

I'd rather watch boxing where they are upfront about their racism

It sure is and he had the nerve to talk about player safety afterwards. He should be gone for the season.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just saw this and they are talking about criminal assault charges. With that said fuck Mason Rudolph, Garrett was wrong as hell but Rudolph actions by trying to rip off Garett’s helmet is what started this and nobody is talking about it. Also I expect Pouncy to get a number for games for kicking a player in the head while on the ground.
Yeap everyone over looking what Rudolph did. Did the ref even throw a flag for the tackle by Garrett?

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
He DONE for at least 10 games going into next year'
Maurkice Pouncey should not get any time. If he wasn't there who knows what would've happened

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain't wrong. Real talk, if Garrett hadn't swung the helmet afterwards, they definitely would have been talking about that first action more. The refs may catch the second person, as they say, but Rudolph definitely started it.

That said, you just can't get caught up in your feelings in the middle of a game. I get that Garrett was upset, and he even might have been provoked, but that helmet swing is probably about to cost him at least the rest of the season and some change.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maurkice Pouncey should not get any time. If he wasn't there who knows what would've happened

Again Myles Garrett is 100% wrong! However the league is big on player safety, you think Pouncey doesn’t deserve to be suspended for kicking a player IN THE HEAD! He’s getting suspended if he doesn’t then it sends message it’s ok it kick peeps. With that Mason brought this on himself! Garrett was reacting to something and replay shows him grabbing dudes helmet! That’s a fact and Garrett then ripped of his helmet, dude wanted the smoke and couldn’t handle it, now he’s giving interviews acting like the victim.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain't wrong. Real talk, if Garrett hadn't swung the helmet afterwards, they definitely would have been talking about that first action more. The refs may catch the second person, as they say, but Rudolph definitely started it.

That said, you just can't get caught up in your feelings in the middle of a game. I get that Garrett was upset, and he even might have been provoked, but that helmet swing is probably about to cost him at least the rest of the season and some change.

I agree 100%! He’s gotta stay calm, I wish he would have just tossed the helmet to the side.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Garrett tried to treat Rudolph like a rag doll in a game they were already winning. Pouncey & Decastro were protecting their quarterback. As the closest linemen to the action it was their fight.

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nbc-SED-23-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1516215309996._UY500_UX667_RI_Vjvgd6q6hkU5pzjSpuJ8BRhLlFRlaH6IN_TTW_.jpg

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Garrett will get suspended a number of games but Rudolph should be at least fined for starting the scrap. But you have bootlickers like has been Keyshawn Johnson who said Garrett should be kicked out of the league. Fuckin' coon bitch :angry:
One thing's for sure Pittsburgh is gonna beat the shit out of the Browns in two weeks. :rolleyes:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
If it was Lamar Jackson and a Watt brother; there would not be talks of 6 game suspensions. It would 2 or 3 for the Watt, and Lamar would get reprimanded for his actions too....

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I'm sure Rudolph is a Trump supporting Cac but using the Helmet was what the problem was...just punch a cac....there are ways

source.gif

giphy.gif
Right. Unless they got audio of dude calling him the N word or something, fam is done.
He hit that fool with his helmet :roflmao:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy part is that the NFL will let you scrap. But hitting a guy with a helmet is serious. But I doubt Rudolph would agree to press charges

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If it was Lamar Jackson and a Watt brother; there would not be talks of 6 game suspensions. It would 2 or 3 for the Watt, and Lamar would get reprimanded for his actions too....

I don't think it would ever go that far.....I've never seen anything like this.....I remember Haynesworth stomping on dude head and I remember Sean Taylor spitting in someone's face.....but not busting someone's head with they own helmet....if there was blood and Rudolph falls over they probably would have arrested Garrett last night/early this morning.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Garrett tried to treat Rudolph like a rag doll in a game they were already winning. Pouncey & Decastro were protecting their quarterback. As the closest linemen to the action it was their fight.

What are you talking about? He was rushing the qb! When he got to him he wrapped up! He didn’t slam to the turf or put his body on the qb. There was nothing unusual until QB tried to take of his helmet. Stop making excuses Mason, he’s a guilty plain and simple.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh taking off someonse helmet aint nothing. But swinging a helmet at someone can kill them or seriously injure them.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh you can't swing a helmet and hit someone in the head under no circumstances. That is crossing the line from a harmless fight to possible murder

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think it would ever go that far.....I've never seen anything like this.....I remember Haynesworth stomping on dude head and I remember Sean Taylor spitting in someone's face.....but not busting someone's head with they own helmet....if there was blood and Rudolph falls over they probably would have arrested Garrett last night/early this morning.
The NFL will let players snatch off each others helmets and throws some blows. Basically it would have been an ejection and a fine.

But swinging a helmet and knocking someone in the head with it is serious. I like that he bop the cracka in he head:lol: but I can't defend him tho and he needs to sit

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

Pouncey should get game(s).

DeCastro had already grabbed and handled Garrett.

It has happened before.