My New Music Crush...Remy Ma is HOME!!!! (Papoose Approved) UPDATE: Bronx Walk of Fame

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
pap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hhG6BkQjXkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
She shot a friend in the abdomen over some alleged stolen money and left her in the car to die.

No money was recovered.

Chick is still suffering from the GSW.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
She shot a friend in the abdomen over some alleged stolen money and left her in the car to die.

No money was recovered.

Chick is still suffering from the GSW.

And then tried to claim self defense. After that lie fell apart, she changed her story. IIRC, she changed the narrative about 3 times.

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
All these folks coming back after long jail sentences .....remy ma might really do something big in the game Nicki minaj and her will help elevate female mc genre and get rid of that gimmicky iggy azalea bullshit

King Natty

Rising Star
Registered
No NIGGA you gave a fuck and so did everyone else that came in this thread........If you didnt, you would've bypassed the thread as there are 30+ threads on front page for you to choose from.

I comment on plenty of shit I'm not that concerned about

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Remy is hood cute but she aint getting no big time career when she get home.

Luckily she got friends in high places including the hottest chick in hip-hop.

Papoose need to request a menage with Minaj for holding her down all this time.

@ 12:20.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PJzzBjNMrnY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I haven't heard Nicki at all say free Remy

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Nicki Minaj Wants To Work With Remy Ma When She Gets Out Of Prison

Nicki Minaj could be getting in the studio with Remy Ma. During an interview with Hot 97 the “Pills N Potions” rapper expressed her excitement if given the possible opportunity.

“As soon as she get out, Rem holla at me,” said Minaj. Despite being tied down with movie premieres, award shows and business ventures, New York MC is still only worried about one thing, her music.

She told the the hosts “music is the biggest way that artists connect on social media so that’s what they want. They want a musical presence, they want social media presence, they want all of that wrapped in one so I would never say that my music is second to anything even with the businesses.”

While she is thankful for the success of her recent ventures, including that of her liquor brand Myx, she is focused on her third album The Pink Print, which she says “very proud of” and expects to be released before the end of this year.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All these folks coming back after long jail sentences .....remy ma might really do something big in the game Nicki minaj and her will help elevate female mc genre and get rid of that gimmicky iggy azalea bullshit

No she wont. Lol at you thinking cacs still crave street shit like that.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor