My New Internet Crush...Stormi Maya Alvarado - Bountiful Bosom (Her Cups Runneth Ova)

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
ej0jw1diwwd41.jpg

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
when you meet her in person, KEEP THINKING

"DON'T LOOK DOWN - LOOK STRAIGHT IN HER EYES!

1b4.gif

she got you if you stare at the lovely melons; have you like

tenor.gif

even if you just nod your head affirmatively, you gotta do it quick like this

tenor.gif

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Looks like she's starting to delete a lot of the nude stuff from Twitter and the links are dying. Save what you've got

I knew this was gonna happen as soon as a nigga cuffed her ass. He should have known what he signed up for. Fiance dont want to share no mo. What a shame.

I hope she doesn't think she is gonna stay popular without the sex appeal. Her sex symbol days are numbered as long the finace is around, so a long as she doesn't need the extra doe then she should be good. On to the next, it was nice while it lasted.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I knew this was gonna happen as soon as a nigga cuffed her ass. He should have known what he signed up for. Fiance dont want to share no mo. What a shame.

I hope she doesn't think she is gonna stay popular without the sex appeal. Her sex symbol days are numbered as long the finace is around, so a long as she doesn't need the extra doe then she should be good. On to the next, it was nice while it lasted.
I don't think it's necessarily her fiancé, not sure. But she's getting a lot more major movie/acting roles. I could be wrong but she's now landing some serious stuff so possibly her people are trying to keep her brand at a higher net worth than all the low budget horror flicks she used to do.

Thegooch

Registered
I don't think it's necessarily her fiancé, not sure. But she's getting a lot more major movie/acting roles. I could be wrong but she's now landing some serious stuff so possibly her people are trying to keep her brand at a higher net worth than all the low budget horror flicks she used to do.

LOL!! So basically the Fiance told her to clean up the image that made her famous. If she aint showing skin then she has little else to offer. Otherwise her other talents would be shining through.

I could definitely be wrong because I dont keep up with her acting gigs like that. Its rare for an internet model to crossover into acting successfully, so if she beats the odds, I stand corrected.

But if I were to put my money on it, hes probably tired if hearing from his family about how his fiances naked body is easily available on the internet. 50/50 she drops him if opportunities slow up or he keeps pressing her about her being a sex symbol.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
LOL!! So basically the Fiance told her to clean up the image that made her famous. If she aint showing skin then she has little else to offer. Otherwise her other talents would be shining through.

I could definitely be wrong because I dont keep up with her acting gigs like that. Its rare for an internet model to crossover into acting successfully, so if she beats the odds, I stand corrected.

But if I were to put my money on it, hes probably tired if hearing from his family about how his fiances naked body is easily available on the internet. 50/50 she drops him if opportunities slow up or he keeps pressing her about her being a sex symbol.
Two of the bigger roles she has had recently is

MV5BMTA5OTg5Nzk5ODleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDYxOTQ5NTcz._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

MV5BNjM5ZTNiNGMtMDA2OC00MDYyLWEyNzAtOWZmMzFlY2VmOWM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,675,1000_AL_.jpg

She's been getting more and more work, still showing nudity in them roles, but to show yourself online nude, making her no bread, for just fandom, seems a little like she's spreading herself thin. From a branding perspective, if I was her manager, I'd tell her you can't remove what's on the intanets, but can put yourself in a higher category by minimizing your exposure.

Take Cardi B for example. You think she hasn't had a team follow up and try to remove as much of her nudes and vids online as much as possible to increase her brand? 3yrs ago she was no where near her level of where she is today, nothing to do with her boyfriend/husband just her brand and management.

A chick like Stormi cares more about her career than the new dude who's taking his turn at the pussy. He's expendable. I seen her with 3 dudes over the time I've seen her here first on BGOL. Doubt a man has any say so on her career. He met her cause of her tits.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Registered
Two of the bigger roles she has had recently is

MV5BMTA5OTg5Nzk5ODleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDYxOTQ5NTcz._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

MV5BNjM5ZTNiNGMtMDA2OC00MDYyLWEyNzAtOWZmMzFlY2VmOWM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,675,1000_AL_.jpg

She's been getting more and more work, still showing nudity in them roles, but to show yourself online nude, making her no bread, for just fandom, seems a little like she's spreading herself thin. From a branding perspective, if I was her manager, I'd tell her you can't remove what's on the intanets, but can put yourself in a higher category by minimizing your exposure.

Take Cardi B for example. You think she hasn't had a team follow up and try to remove as much of her nudes and vids online as much as possible to increase her brand? 3yrs ago she was no where near her level of where she is today, nothing to do with her boyfriend/husband just her brand and management.

A chick like Stormi cares more about her career than the new dude who's taking his turn at the pussy. He's expendable. I seen her with 3 dudes over the time I've seen her here first on BGOL. Doubt a man has any say so on her career. He met her cause of her tits.

You would know more than me. Just speaking on experience. Dude is more than a BF if she excepted his proposal.

Cardi B is a bad example. She had a smash hit rap song that exposed her to the mainstream. Her shelf life is going to be small and beyond a few commercials and a movie about stripping she hasn't done much. Her music is falling off and other more marketable women are taking her shine.

Stormi on the other hand has better looks but no personality. Her small parts are cool but unless she fucks the right people she isnt going anywhere with a fiance in tow with no connects.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
You would know more than me. Just speaking on experience. Dude is more than a BF if she excepted his proposal.

Cardi B is a bad example. She had a smash hit rap song that exposed her to the mainstream. Her shelf life is going to be small and beyond a few commercials and a movie about stripping she hasn't done much. Her music is falling off and other more marketable women are taking her shine.

Stormi on the other hand has better looks but no personality. Her small parts are cool but unless she fucks the right people she isnt going anywhere with a fiance in tow with no connects.
My point about Cardi is cleaning up her image for her brand.

But hey we both speculating. Not discussing who's bigger than, who just about why she may possibly be removing online pics.

We in a day and age where social media and your following is everything, all about how popular you are online as to what companies will be looking to use you as their face or image. And the stripper movie above, Stormi was in, I forgot Cardi was as well.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend