My New Internet Crush...Cocaine Lorraine (Jay damn!!!)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
b65702d748072e93af416f7ca9a2dc677eeeabf7.jpg

hlfbakd05

Rising Star
Registered
i think she has some kind of site she always sending me spam type dm's on IG about seeing her sex show but im not sure if its legit

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
FOH with the disrespect !! :angry::angry:
Cape out cleaners yet? You using the back up?

Chick body went to trash 2 years ago, boss. She has a food addiction and ate her way into borderline Pinky status.

Every 3rd photo she’s with food or near food or cooking food ...
When she posted the picture of her eating an entire 16” pizza to herself, I knew it was over.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Cape out cleaners yet? You using the back up?

Chick body went to trash 2 years ago, boss. She has a food addiction and ate her way into borderline Pinky status.

Every 3rd photo she’s with food or near food or cooking food ...
When she posted the picture of her eating an entire 16” pizza to herself, I knew it was over.

So are u passing on her or would rather miss us with the bullshit and come out the closet right now?

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
So are u passing on her or would rather miss us with the bullshit and come out the closet right now?

Stop being emotional over the truth.
She rose to IG fame on the strength of being that cool, slim thick fit chick with a bubble who could ball and posted vids hooping all the time.

tumblr_mvxpo6fQqg1rrx2u9o1_500.jpg
video_image-241694.jpg

b0dacd5ea8a32de59ea0938b4d805a84--lorraine-nice.jpg

d95c469262ee9921e9d004837af27feb--junk-drawer-lorraine.jpg

Fast forward 2-3 years: Chick ain’t hooped in a bit. She put down the basketball and picked up a fork, slipped right into an auntie body, and is about to eat her way out of that if she keeps it up.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Stop being emotional over the truth.
She rose to IG fame on the strength of being that cool, slim thick fit chick with a bubble who could ball and posted vids hooping all the time.

tumblr_mvxpo6fQqg1rrx2u9o1_500.jpg
video_image-241694.jpg

b0dacd5ea8a32de59ea0938b4d805a84--lorraine-nice.jpg

d95c469262ee9921e9d004837af27feb--junk-drawer-lorraine.jpg

Fast forward 2-3 years: Chick ain’t hooped in a bit. She put down the basketball and picked up a fork, slipped right into an auntie body, and is about to eat her way out of that if she keeps it up.

So out the closet it is.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Damn looking back on it, I'm glad she thickened up. Just gotta stay on top of it.
She won’t. Her companion in many of her photos lately is food.
I wish I could find that photo where she was doming an entire pizza solo. She signaling big girl status is imminent.