OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

As soon as I heard "Hiiiii".......

im-out.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh don't get it fucked up, if a chance to hit was on the line I would be listening to that gibberish like........

the-office-interested.gif

Sidebar...

I might get hated for this but what was so bad about what she said?

Forget about her delivery reputation delusions and general demeanor and ethics.

She loves herself doesn't want to be judged for her lifestyle looks or sexual appetite. And said others should do the same. And people who judge and condemn others loudly and publicly are usually the biggest hypocrites. And if you don't like her or her views don't follow her.

What's so bad about that?

isn't that good advice?

Nobody hear gonna wife her. So what so bad about her rant?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Sidebar...

She loves herself doesn't want to be judged for her lifestyle looks or sexual appetite. And said others should do the same. And people who judge and condemn others loudly and publicly are usually the biggest hypocrites. And if you don't like her or her views don't follow her.

isn't that good advice?

Brother, you're not hearing me.

I literally stopped listening as soon as I heard "Hiiiiii."

She could have given out the cure to cancer in that video and I would have no clue.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
All them views follows and dms.

Attention is the new currency

And sadly this generation of men and women are making her quite wealthy in that regard.
She's on Basketball Wives on TV now, so think she must of gained a new crowd of followers. Wife watches that and I couldn't believe she was one of the cast.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's on Basketball Wives on TV now, so think she must of gained a new crowd of followers. Wife watches that and I couldn't believe she was one of the cast.
They gonna bully the shit out her sensitive ass

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sidebar...

isn't that good advice?

It’s just she has a track record of saying fuck up shit. Kind of like when a job does a background check, he or she may ace the interview. But what you did in your past is fucking up your future!

You can see this chick don’t even have no female friends.