Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the support fellas
You know we got ya back :cheers:

jqV2YW.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hope for a speedy recovery for ma dukes.. yes I know all to well about a stubborn parent being to lax on taking their medication.. got to be like a hawk on them to do so.. hopefully this situation will wake her up and make her switch her stubborn ways

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speedy recovery to mama sneed. Me and my moms have to get on my grandma for not taking her meds like she supposed to.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was told she was on the bus last night, I’m like tf you doin on metro, I told her don’t be doin that shit

she passed out, fell and got hurt, my sis is at hospital now, of course she don’t take her meds like she should and passed out

and I told her bout that shit, it’s like she don’t gaf smh

waitin for more info once she comes outta surgery

Im jus gettin over a damn fever and surgery myself, feel like I’m too much of a risk to go see her smh

now she has to live with someone
I'm so very sorry to hear that. Just have faith things will work out ok. Without going into detail, I can totally relate to your situation, and know that struggle.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Wishing for a successful surgery and healing for you mom.

Hip surgeries are no joke. Don’t let them release her from the hospital until she’s ready to go to YOUR satisfaction.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Was told she was on the bus last night, I’m like tf you doin on metro, I told her don’t be doin that shit

she passed out, fell and got hurt, my sis is at hospital now, of course she don’t take her meds like she should and passed out

and I told her bout that shit, it’s like she don’t gaf smh

waitin for more info once she comes outta surgery

Im jus gettin over a damn fever and surgery myself, feel like I’m too much of a risk to go see her smh

now she has to live with someone

Prayers to you and yours

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Man I feel for you bro, but on the positive I am glad she has a son like you by her side to help her.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Thanks to all, she’s doin better my older bro checked in on her, I still can’t go up there until this cough is over

Jus called her and she’s sayin she can’t find the Brazil game on her tv, I’m dead, take your meds maam

Again thanks to all

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Thanks to all, she’s doin better my older bro checked in on her, I still can’t go up there until this cough is over

Jus called her and she’s sayin she can’t find the Brazil game on her tv, I’m dead, take your meds maam

Again thanks to all

Sorry to hear that famo. Speedy recovery.