My Moms broke her leg

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Was told she was on the bus last night, I’m like tf you doin on metro, I told her don’t be doin that shit

she passed out, fell and got hurt, my sis is at hospital now, of course she don’t take her meds like she should and passed out

and I told her bout that shit, it’s like she don’t gaf smh

waitin for more info once she comes outta surgery

Im jus gettin over a damn fever and surgery myself, feel like I’m too much of a risk to go see her smh

now she has to live with someone

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Damn Bro... Speedy recovery for Mamma Sneed. You gotsta stay on here about her Meds.... They will look you dead in your face and tell you they took them when they know damn well they didn't. I lost my Momz, May 23rd 2019, and her azz would lie to me and my Sisterz all the time.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hey sometimes life comes at you fast..

once you just relax take a deep breath

and adjust, it will all

start to make sense...

Right now just do what you can

to make sure she is ok..

but grown folk gonna do what

they do bruh..

You just gonna have to accept it is what

it is.

Its nobodys fault..

Its just how life do bruh!!

Life is like football bruh

You could be down in the first half,

but by making the right adjustments

You can WIN THE GAME BRUH..

make the right adjustments

bruh!!

Wishing Yo Moms and Erebody a Healthy Happy

Prosperous New Year!!

Fuck

2022 bruh!!

2023 is the year to B !!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn man hope mom is better soon. I know damn well you told mom to stay off that bus. She doesn't want to lose her independence, but she's gotta listen and have someone in the family take her. She'll get better soon. Keep us posted Sam.

bW7R7i.jpg

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully she has a good surgery and rehab...
It's hard to keep up with them taking their meds,
My mom had to go to urgent care two days ago because she had an ear infection and wasn't taking her blood pressure meds. Her blood pressure shot up from the infection and not taking the pills. Her sister had a stroke back in February from doing the same thing. Smh
I hope your Mother has a full speedy recovery

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
All the best to your mom. Mine broke her left hip just before her 70th birthday 2 years ago. She has made a full recovery, but noted the rehab / physio was certainly challenging. Sending best recovery wishes to your mom.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prayers to you and your mother.....when she is around make sure to stay on her about getting up and moving cause the longer she stays down the worse it's going to be when it comes to a hip and make sure they don't rush her out of the hospital cause they like booting people to early.