My fellow lion's den gladiators

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I pitched this idea to ladyscorpio, the bajan tramp, 3 months ago. How do you feel about a battle thread with winners? We will have 4 judges and they will match who they want to battle and choose the winner. We can go by subjects or straight up at your throat like we do in the den. Lets come up with some rules if you have a better idea lets all decide together.

BTW: I'm thinking about that sex tape of me and onxyfemme as a prize.

Last edited:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's kind of suggestive though. It would lead to a bunch of pandering and straight up bitchassness! :lol:

I say the people that are participating can judge each other but getting somebody to just drop in and judge is not the deal.

I mean if you write a rhyme then you get a vote, pick a topic and deliver an idea. Maybe the participants from the last lion's den can be the official judges and when the topic is picked then we can decide who will go head up. Then the rest can judge. :dunno:

My opinion to keep it amongst peers.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
:hmm:
First of all seriously that sex tape....:smh:
Onyx faked it...:hmm:

and who da hell you calling so....:hmm: boy you wanna mek me cuss yuh now huh....

:hmm:You don't trust me to judge n e ways. so kiss muh rass yuh ole stinkin' johnny...:rolleyes:

I pitched this idea to ladyscorpio, the bajan tramp, 3 months ago. How do you feel about a battle thread with winners? We will have 4 judges and they will match who they want to battle and choose the winner. We can go by subjects or straight up at your throat like we do in the den. Lets come up with some rules if you have a better idea lets all decide together.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I like the idea of a topic being pitched and then ppl going off that... and then I guess a poll or sumthin to pick a winner...

i.e. sort of how we had the monthly competitions... submissions submitted then posted by a certain date... a few days for voting..

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
** Walks in thread...looks around... waits patiently for rules to get sorted out **
** Makes a promo for the showdown... to pass the time ** :rolleyes:

lionsden2-1.jpg

** Will make a 'Lion's Den Champion' sig for whoever wins. ** :cool:

Last edited:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Sounds like an interesting idea.

I'm down for whatever.

Let me know where and when to kill again.

:D :yes::yes::D

** Walks in thread...looks around... waits patiently for rules to get sorted out **

lionsden2-1.jpg

grown you know I waiting for the blood to spill right. :yes:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:hmm:
First of all seriously that sex tape....:smh:
Onyx faked it...:hmm:

and who da hell you calling so....:hmm: boy you wanna mek me cuss yuh now huh....

:hmm:You don't trust me to judge n e ways. so kiss muh rass yuh ole stinkin' johnny...:rolleyes:

:hmm: one of these days I'm gonna kick you in your balls.

owl

BGOL Investor
i've been quite passive these last few months...

hopefully, my ghetto pass around here has yet to expire...

i'm not sure if i'm ready for the new level of competition...

i would hope my suggestions still count around these parts....

i think the idea is quite sound...

twelvle rounds...

a round is defined as three consecutive posts...

...only females who have written a verse in a previous "lion's den" thread are allowed to judge...

...i'll read you there, gentlemen...

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would participate, but due to everything that's been going on, I wouldn't mind judging...it would be a nice change of pace. What do y'all think?

I like the topics option and we can have the two finalists have their deciding vote placed as a sticky on the main board so it can be decided by popular vote.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
grown you know I waiting for the blood to spill right. :yes:

Sheeeiiit.
I just hope it ain't mine getting spilled all crazy - lol. :smh::rolleyes:

Honestly, there's too many others in here that got alot of *extra advantages* in this free-for-all... like Shane, Onslaught, Onyx, Majestic, RedMunkey, Mac, Owl, Andey, Leroy, Sean69, etc., etc., etc. just to name a few.

(But really the list is waay too deep to name them all... so if i ain't mention ya' name... nuthin' personal. Cuz best believe I never take ANY *comp* for granted. :smh: That's the quickest way to get dropped, imo :rolleyes:)

I'm only human, plus i know my limits. :yes:
So I'ma do my part & stand strong for as long as I can... *shrugs*

Even if I don't win, I'll try to bring ya'll some good laughs in the process. :D
(Plus a good-looking sig for the winner. :yes:)

Last edited:

owl

BGOL Investor
Mac...

i ain't never been good on setting dates, never been good on waiting on out...

You need to give us the concrete, meaning a date, a time, and the rules for the meeting...

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
*walks in with a bowl of macaroni talking with my mouth full ...*

Meh ... I'm just happy to be here ...

*walks out*

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So just a recap so far...plus thoughts

1. Pick a topic

We need to figure out how this will be done and I think that each topic should get it's own thread. Sort of like the Super Bowl. So that way everybody can get in on it and the shit won't be like 30 thousand pages long. After the winners are chosen then we can get Lady Scorpio to merge them all later if we need to.

2. Next pick the participants.

I say we get one of the ladies to pick a number and PM it to Lady Scorpio and then whoever gets the closest to the number without going over or whatever are the first two and then the rest are first come first serve. You have to sign up to actually get in before the number is drawn with your number in your sign up post and then there will be an official thread with the participants and first two.

3. Pick the length of the rounds

Three rounds seems kind of long. I say we start with two and then increase as the particpants are dropped off. So if we got like 10 people we go by two's for two rounds and then the next group of 5 will go for three rounds with one wild card, then the final 3 will kind of pick each other off for three rounds until the final epic of 4 rounds for the championship.

4. Judging.

I still don't think we should just let anybody judge. I still think the participants should judge until we get to the latter rounds. Main reason for that is I don't think that many people pay attention to this except for the people that are participating. We don't want a popularity contest in here (I might just win that! :rolleyes: ) we want a fair judging and who better than our peers. I guess that's still up in the air though.

5. Trophy

Sigs for for the winner! :dance:

Feel free to add on or pick apart as you will. :yes:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I agree with you on having the participants be the judges Andey. That way some of us that enjoy a good blood splatter would NOT be accused of favouring some.

Yall just need to let me know when ur ready and I will sticky. :)

Peace

So just a recap so far...plus thoughts

1. Pick a topic

We need to figure out how this will be done and I think that each topic should get it's own thread. Sort of like the Super Bowl. So that way everybody can get in on it and the shit won't be like 30 thousand pages long. After the winners are chosen then we can get Lady Scorpio to merge them all later if we need to.

2. Next pick the participants.

I say we get one of the ladies to pick a number and PM it to Lady Scorpio and then whoever gets the closest to the number without going over or whatever are the first two and then the rest are first come first serve. You have to sign up to actually get in before the number is drawn with your number in your sign up post and then there will be an official thread with the participants and first two.

3. Pick the length of the rounds

Three rounds seems kind of long. I say we start with two and then increase as the particpants are dropped off. So if we got like 10 people we go by two's for two rounds and then the next group of 5 will go for three rounds with one wild card, then the final 3 will kind of pick each other off for three rounds until the final epic of 4 rounds for the championship.

4. Judging.

I still don't think we should just let anybody judge. I still think the participants should judge until we get to the latter rounds. Main reason for that is I don't think that many people pay attention to this except for the people that are participating. We don't want a popularity contest in here (I might just win that! :rolleyes: ) we want a fair judging and who better than our peers. I guess that's still up in the air though.

5. Trophy

Sigs for for the winner! :dance:

Feel free to add on or pick apart as you will. :yes:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
First off....owl you need to cut that shut out you know you've got a lifetime pass. Fukyou talkin bout you aint ready for the next level? As much heat as you've dropped......negro please.

I've battled everyone and i can tell you everyone has heat. I was shocked at leroy and sean, thoose fools were holdiing their own.

Reason for judges was to get the ladies and gents who enjoy the thread lady, sexyscorp, justazz, cleo, onxyfemme, etc. to get a llil more involved. But Some even though they enjoy everyone have their favorites so.....lemme ask the gladiators this. how about the gladiators judge plus the ladies that support us?

I need an idea for matching gladiators up. I was thinking we pick a number between 1-30. the 2 gladiators with numbers close to each other they pair off.

Shane,, where the fuk you at? I am waiting for everyone's input. Thanks for droppin in onslaught.

:smh: :lol: I wrote this then said lemme see what Andey wrote. Aight me and andey thinking along the same lines plus there were some strong suggestions from others. Tonight 6pm eastern ther rules will be set. If yall agree a battle date will be set.

i suggest everyone sharpen their swords, check their sheilds, inventory their weapons.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
4. Judging.

I think that's not fair.. just because someone doesn't participate or comment doesn't mean they don't read the stuff that's posted. And being the fact that hopefully we give topics, it would prevent people from playing "favorites."
Its one thing to just battle and take shots.. its a whole different world to battle about a subject or topic that someone else pics...

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
McG-
I am down for this idea!
Say one more word about a tape and the battle begins.....
**Puts McG in a headlock** YOU HEAR ME?:angry:

Get my sig ready...:cool:

lionsden2-1.jpg

Lets make it happen-As long as folks can seperate fact from fiction and leave the hurt feelings at the door:hmm:

I SAY DO THE DAYUM THING:D

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that's not fair.. just because someone doesn't participate or comment doesn't mean they don't read the stuff that's posted. And being the fact that hopefully we give topics, it would prevent people from playing "favorites."
Its one thing to just battle and take shots.. its a whole different world to battle about a subject or topic that someone else pics...

That's a good point. Then how about this? How about we take "at large" bids for extra judges. So if you REALLY want to judge then you can let it be known upfront.

I wanted to keep it between participants just so everybody know. If I lose in the first round I want the 9 other people battling me to say "Dog that was some wack shit!" not an anonymous poll of people and lurkers. I really feel like that's a problem with the Producer's Lounge to tell you the truth. I doubt everybody listens to EVERY track before voting. But that's the only way it can work over there. It's more suggestive here.

So it's not that I don't value YOUR opinion per se just not everybody's. As long as you make informed decisions (me) about the winners (me) of every round (me) without bias (me, me, me) and try to at least read (ME) all of the rhymes you are judging on, then no problem. So it seems like you are interested? :D

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
That's a good point. Then how about this? How about we take "at large" bids for extra judges. So if you REALLY want to judge then you can let it be known upfront.

I wanted to keep it between participants just so everybody know. If I lose in the first round I want the 9 other people battling me to say "Dog that was some wack shit!" not an anonymous poll of people and lurkers. I really feel like that's a problem with the Producer's Lounge to tell you the truth. I doubt everybody listens to EVERY track before voting. But that's the only way it can work over there. It's more suggestive here.

So it's not that I don't value YOUR opinion per se just not everybody's. As long as you make informed decisions (me) about the winners (me) of every round (me) without bias (me, me, me) and try to at least read (ME) all of the rhymes you are judging on, then no problem. So it seems like you are interested? :D

:lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
as long as cleo has that avatar up she has a valid point.

Now so far the judes will be Lady scorpio, sexy scorppio, cleo, onxyfemme and justazz. And those who are battling. YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

battlers so far andeyhypen:)lol: I had to), onslaught, Owl, majestik, grownazzblkman, sean69. Shane hasn't checked in yet so we have to go with what we have to make an even number. Until shane or another battler shows up I'll sideline.

I will be responsible for the numbers. Pick a number btwn 1-30 the battlers whose numbers are closest will pair. Example: If I pick 6, andey picks 9 and no one else is closer then we pair off. Oh and post the numbers so we can all see.

Like Andey suggested 2 rhymes per topic, minimum 8bars, there is no maximum bars. 24hrs to respond to the topic, when all rhymes are dropped for that topic then the poll goes up in a separate thread.

24 Hrs from now we will start the first battle.

If everyone is cool with this we can push forward. If not we can tweak it.

:cool: I guess forget about the sex tape

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Put me in the battle:yes:
Didnt I tell you not to mention that tape again!!!!!!!
as long as cleo has that avatar up she has a valid point.

Now so far the judes will be Lady scorpio, sexy scorppio, cleo, onxyfemme and justazz. And those who are battling. YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

battlers so far andeyhypen:)lol: I had to), onslaught, Owl, majestik, grownazzblkman, sean69. Shane hasn't checked in yet so we have to go with what we have to make an even number. Until shane or another battler shows up I'll sideline.

I will be responsible for the numbers. Pick a number btwn 1-30 the battlers whose numbers are closest will pair. Example: If I pick 6, andey picks 9 and no one else is closer then we pair off. Oh and post the numbers so we can all see.

Like Andey suggested 2 rhymes per topic, minimum 8bars, there is no maximum bars. 24hrs to respond to the topic, when all rhymes are dropped for that topic then the poll goes up in a separate thread.

24 Hrs from now we will start the first battle.

If everyone is cool with this we can push forward. If not we can tweak it.

:cool: I guess forget about the sex tape

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Put me in the battle:yes:
Didnt I tell you not to mention that tape again!!!!!!!

:eek: ok you in then I'm in too

Send your numbers to Ladyscorpio:puke: and the ladies will come up with a topic. Ladies yall gotta get organized and agree on the topics. please understand if the battlers think yall picking fuked up topics we can reject it, but the majority of the battlers have to come to that conclusion.

and what tape :dunno:?

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
:eek: ok you in then I'm in too

Send your numbers to Ladyscorpio
:puke: and the ladies will come up with a topic. Ladies yall gotta get organized and agree on the topics. please understand if the battlers think yall picking fuked up topics we can reject it, but the majority of the battlers have to come to that conclusion.

and what tape :dunno:?

:hmm::hmm:
you think this gonna make me join in huh....:lol::hmm:
"johnny" :hmm::rolleyes:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
WTF?
All this talking
Sqawking
while Shane Pre-empts with knight stalking
Stiff arm you walking
I'm the eagle american hawking
Show your damn war face already
you ain't a killer, I will be unconvinced
I do less interviews than prince
Cross me, you might as well cross a razor wire fence, you simps
My font got more slap than Chi town pimps
I leave you with limp Gimp
LS, I you do NOT tempt
Shane attack M4 style with a Chainsaw bayonet
I act like I'm in a fucking Zombie movie
Sue me, BTW Fuck you
22 shots I duck through
With Index finger to neck I struck true
Like Crazy horse's arrow
SOL MCees are scared, skinny and narrow
From their frame I snatch out and piss on their marrow

You got a war face? AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That's a war face!

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/O6vHOR8lzTg&hl=en&fs=1&fmt18[/flash]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vHOR8lzTg

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
282336748_f77ec8a038.jpg

WTF?
All this talking
Sqawking
while Shane Pre-empts with knight stalking
Stiff arm you walking
I'm the eagle american hawking
Show your damn war face already
I will be unconvinced
I do less interviews than prince
Cross me, you might as well cross a razor wire fence, you simps
My font got more slap than Chi town pimps
I leave you with limp Gimp
LS, I you do NOT tempt
Shane attack M4 style with a Chainsaw bayonet
I act like I'm in a fucking Zombie movie
Sue me, BTW Fuck you
22 shots I duck through
With Index finger to neck I struck true
Like Crazy horse's arrow
SOL MCees are scared, skinny and narrow
From their frame I snatch out and piss on their marrow

You got a war face? AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That's a war face!

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/O6vHOR8lzTg&hl=en&fs=1&fmt18[/flash]

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Dont let the prettiness fool you...my rhymes are grimey:angry:

And I got your punk.....
Come HARD or stay SOFT like that toilet paper you like so much:hmm:

You got my punk?
Whatever!
Let me dump on your rump while Listen to some crunk
I tried to tell you banging on that head board could leave a lump :eek: :hmm:
You wouldn't listen while your ass glisten :yes: Shane ain't working with stump and that's no front :hmm:
Get your grime on
I'll work my time on
Stroke for stroke :yes:
Can OnynxFemme cope? :smh::eek:
I unzip this dope
addictive like coke
That's how I hang
got my blue on to bang
West coast Shane
Wet sheets fame
He who invented sex slang:eek:
Hold on . . .
Is that my phone, yeah you rang:yes:
REJECTED
Shane game perfected:cool:
Look in my eyes and see the multi verse reflected:eek:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
You got my punk?
Whatever!
Let me dump on your rump while Listen to some crunk
I tried to tell you banging on that head board could leave a lump :eek: :hmm:
You wouldn't listen while your ass glisten :yes: Shane ain't working with stump and that's no front :hmm:
Get your grime on
I'll work my time on
Stroke for stroke :yes:
Can OnynxFemme cope? :smh::eek:
I unzip this dope
addictive like coke
That's how I hang
got my blue on to bang
West coast Shane
Wet sheets fame
He who invented sex slang:eek:
Hold on . . .
Is that my phone, yeah you rang:yes:
REJECTED
Shane game perfected:cool:
Look in my eyes and see the multi verse reflected:eek:

I'll see your weak rhyme and raise you w/ some heat-
Visions of my pussy got you nuttin in your sleep.
Your addictive like coke, but my pussy is that crack-
Selling your girls belongins, but you cant get your manhood back.
I took it when my thighs had your head gripped-
Now everytime you see my pics, you licking your lips.
Your phone rang, but it wasnt me on the other end-
I was too busy at the crib, tying up your girlfriend.
She said she likes when I put my pussy in her face-
And when she licks it she like the pineapple taste-
I had to tell her to be quiet I dont want to catch a case-
Neighbors saw you in the bushes tears down your face.
I killed it and it took all of 5 minutes-
I told you I gets grimey, gave you a sample and the contest ended.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
You end it as I bend it
Hear that? That's you getting ghetto gagged
Approach Shane with knee pads and smile glad
My stroke no trend nor fad
I'm so bad
have you screaming out dad or daddy which do you prefer?
Any given day I'll fuck her AND her
Your pussy in fear of my dick pur or pure
Afraid your neighbors will hear :rolleyes:
I'm USD approved
Shane bang with more groove than smoove Plus rude
Please get the clue on what you really want to do
Sher-lock
I am who rock
top cock for hittin spot
Catch a case?
Do it casino and bet my dick to the face
Chocolate can't fuck
oh what a waste
eat the eject like you was little eaten paste enjoy my Now& later watermelon taste
Grip with thighs:rolleyes:
so many ties
So many women I've heard such lies
I hear your desperate cry
You still want me to season that pussy like salted fries