BGOL Patreon Investor
tumblr_mt3e6yMI7f1sisui1o1_400.gif

who is she?

Angelina Valentine

farrod1930

Banned
:yawn::yawn::yawn:@your assessment

Looks like yo mamma, sisters, nieces, aunts, cousins and grandma huh?:D:D

No comment on that, sir. Some of this is a turn on, some of it is not. All women are queens whatever their race is and should be treated with dignity during sex. That is all I have to say about it, sir. I am a kind man, sir and I would never treat a woman like that. I would do candelights, dinner, and take her to the movies. You are supposed to make good love to women, sir. Not degrade them sir. Upon seeing this I must admit, sir. My heart started hurting. I have no further comments, sir.

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No comment on that, sir. Some of this is a turn on, some of it is not. All women are queens whatever their race is and should be treated with dignity during sex. That is all I have to say about it, sir. I am a kind man, sir and I would never treat a woman like that. I would do candelights, dinner, and take her to the movies. You are supposed to make good love to women, sir. Not degrade them sir. Upon seeing this I must admit, sir. My heart started hurting. I have no further comments, sir.

:lol:@this dude. BTW, looked like all were treated with love, respect and dignity but these are not absolutes so...let the shooooowwwwww gggggooooooo ooooonnnnnnnn:dance:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Oh shit I can't breathe!! :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

Let me go ahead and add dis tender ass nigga too the Beeiii list real quick before he starts crying and comes on his menstrual cycle. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

xk5b.jpg

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like this and this is very disturbing at a very acute psychological level. :hmm:

This is wrong on all levels. This is rape! This is preposterous! This is insanity. This is madness. This is absurdity! This is evil! This is racist. This is foul. This obtuse! This is horrendus. This is horrid. This is vile. This is sexism. This is racism. This is sexual racism at it's finest. :smh:

you forgot to say "ridiculous!"