HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've heard talks of a potential torn ACL
giphy.gif

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I guess Scottie Pippen was onto something when he said Zion should stop playing back in January, I believe that’s the month, and focus on the draft. His reasoning was he may get hurt and it will ruin his draft stock. Pippen was like we seen enough at that point for him to be drafted Number 1 in the draft.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess Scottie Pippen was onto something when he said Zion should stop playing back in January, I believe that’s the month, and focus on the draft. His reasoning was he may get hurt and it will ruin his draft stock. Pippen was like we seen enough at that point for him to be drafted Number 1 in the draft.

The pimp hand of the NCAA don't work like that though.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
they were scalping tickets for 1000's of dollars to see this game...and he's hurt

kinda like paying big money for a tyson fight he knocks a muthafucka out in the first round
Naaa bruh... THREE thousand dollars! MF's crying the car right now! LOL

GO HEELS!!!

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, PG's aren't made for someone his size.

He needs to wear a bigs sneaker. Sneakers like Kyrie's and PG's are literally made out of nothing.

PG's... Paul George?

If they are it makes since...

Since my sneaker knowedege is limited to NBA2k... lol

He should be wearing AD's (Air Max Dominate), LeBorns or Nike standard for big men the Hyperdunk...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
PG's... Paul George?

If they are it makes since...

Since my sneaker knowedege is limited to NBA2k... lol

He should be wearing AD's (Air Max Dominate), LeBorns or Nike standard for big men the Hyperdunk...

Yeah, they're Paul George's

Odd he wears them. They don't even have full length zoom. They have forefoot only, which is for a guard/smaller player who plays on the balls of their feet.

And he has his pick of Lebron's, KD's, Kyrie's and any Nike he wants.