Music Legal: Britney Spears loses court bid to remove father's control over estate Update: NYT Best selling memoir!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Tim... this was just uncut dumb. Why say anything. Ain't your business and you damn well what that woman history is. Why would say THAT? So you jeopardize your career for that white man?

Joke or not (and it was a bad joke given her history) why insert yourself?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

35cda93c1bba4db8ab457700e8558407_md.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"One day, J and I were in New York, going to parts of town I had never been to before," she continues. "Walking our way was a guy with a huge, blinged-out medallion — he was flanked by two giant security guards. J got all excited and said so loud, 'Oh yeah, fo' shiz, fo' shiz. Ginuwine, what's up, my homie?'"

This bitch is out of her fucking mind. This shit never happened.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"One day, J and I were in New York, going to parts of town I had never been to before," she continues. "Walking our way was a guy with a huge, blinged-out medallion — he was flanked by two giant security guards. J got all excited and said so loud, 'Oh yeah, fo' shiz, fo' shiz. Ginuwine, what's up, my homie?'"

Apparently Timberlake never denied it and she had a witness who confirmed it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AVvXsEjKeCmKQIJEOSxtEQ7C5nfzqIr5wQ4RIz0-fPlBlbQ8QowMFNhMw_r2jIUrCBKPkh4eiFGMi5sudWcR0lJ4uzb2PiCmlXvzHVUDwcMUuThSIYtGe67CTof80S0IT7QY6XEtcoYYoPIareX8UnMI-fQvwYxu__C3rxaMqZHuJ5WUjUgHaqjca1WybGbSV6o=w640-h428

is the validity of this really up for dispute??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AVvXsEjKeCmKQIJEOSxtEQ7C5nfzqIr5wQ4RIz0-fPlBlbQ8QowMFNhMw_r2jIUrCBKPkh4eiFGMi5sudWcR0lJ4uzb2PiCmlXvzHVUDwcMUuThSIYtGe67CTof80S0IT7QY6XEtcoYYoPIareX8UnMI-fQvwYxu__C3rxaMqZHuJ5WUjUgHaqjca1WybGbSV6o=w640-h428

is the validity of this really up for dispute??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol:
"fo' shiz, fo shiz" ?

Ya'll can't seriously be believing this retarded. Justin is probably quiet because it doesn't make any sense to engage and encourage this crazy bitch. Ginuwine don't remember that bullshit. Imagine some white person walking up to you and saying "fo shiz, fo shiz". I'd slap the fuck out that CAC.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"fo' shiz, fo shiz" ?

Ya'll can't seriously be believing this retarded. Justin is probably quiet because it doesn't make any sense to engage and encourage this crazy bitch. Ginuwine don't remember that bullshit. Imagine some white person walking up to you and saying "fo shiz, fo shiz". I'd slap the fuck out that CAC.
ok calm down john shaft.. :giggle:

1. what you would have done and what her account of what actually happened are 2 different things.

2. Its HIGHLY probable in 1998 or whenever that happened fo shizz is definitely a late 90s early 2k thing and genuwine aint been that popular since 2000.

3. cacs say and do awkward/WTF things all the time and dont get smacked out for it so lets not act like this was a totally implausible encounter.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok calm down john shaft.. :giggle:

1. what you would have done and what her account of what actually happened are 2 different things.

2. Its HIGHLY probable in 1998 or whenever that happened fo shizz is definitely a late 90s early 2k thing and genuwine aint been that popular since 2000.

3. cacs say and do awkward/WTF things all the time and dont get smacked out for it so lets not act like this was a totally implausible encounter.
Man if you don't stop with the cap ass bullshit. She's certified crazy, I ain't believing nothing this brawd says and that's from the jump. Anything she says gotta be proven it's not a lie first. Ginuwine said this bitch lying so that's her word and some other brawd against his. Believeability, denied! Git you crazy up out my courtroom!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if you don't stop with the cap ass bullshit. She's certified crazy, I ain't believing nothing this brawd says and that's from the jump. Anything she says gotta be proven it's not a lie first. Ginuwine said this bitch lying so that's her word and some other brawd against his. Believeability, denied! Git you crazy up out my courtroom!
"But I can tell you I don't remember that happening. If Justin would've did something like that, I probably would've looked at him like, 'Why are you acting like that?'"

"If he did that, that would be something that I would remember," he added. "That would've definitely stuck out. So nah, I don't remember that happening."

he said he doesnt remember not that it didnt happen...