Music Class: Jay Z & Jay Electronica - We Made It Freestyle (Drake)

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
Fucking Electronica is aBeast and he wake up the giant in Jay every time. Where the download link, what's this off of?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“fixings”

*edit*

it’s funny I had absolutely no knowledge of this show or that the track was originally a drake song...drake version of it sucked...but I marathoned eastbound and down on the strength of hearing the intro/interlude on the jay electronica track...hilarious shit

YUP

and co sign the rest.

but that boy Drizzy got a hell of a ear for beats, you gotta respect it.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Jay Electronica Teases JAY-Z Collaborative Project That He May or May Not Ever Drop

Anything is possible.

Jay Electronica
just revealed that he may have new music ready to release.

The elusive and illustrious 42-year-old rapper hosted an Instagram Q&A on his profile Tuesday (March 19), where he revealed that he and JAY-Z have been working on a project.

When asked whether he’d be releasing new music this year, the Roc Nation rapper replied, “yes.”

When a fan asked, “You and HOV doing a project together?,” Electronica replied, “Possible. Likely.”

When asked, “Is Hov the reason why the album being delayed?” he responded, “not at all. in fact, there is no delay.”

Electronica signed with Roc Nation in 2010, His long-awaited Act II: Patents of Nobility (The Turn), was he said to be “complete” in 2011.

In 2017, MF DOOM and Jay Electronica released a collab track called “True Lightyears.”

https://www.okayplayer.com/music/ja...OzQ2-YVjZS-jJCWzCJxaBiiWCm49Is-otgxoqCNBKI3fM

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jay Electronica Teases JAY-Z Collaborative Project That He May or May Not Ever Drop

Anything is possible.

Jay Electronica
just revealed that he may have new music ready to release.

The elusive and illustrious 42-year-old rapper hosted an Instagram Q&A on his profile Tuesday (March 19), where he revealed that he and JAY-Z have been working on a project.

When asked whether he’d be releasing new music this year, the Roc Nation rapper replied, “yes.”

When a fan asked, “You and HOV doing a project together?,” Electronica replied, “Possible. Likely.”

When asked, “Is Hov the reason why the album being delayed?” he responded, “not at all. in fact, there is no delay.”

Electronica signed with Roc Nation in 2010, His long-awaited Act II: Patents of Nobility (The Turn), was he said to be “complete” in 2011.

In 2017, MF DOOM and Jay Electronica released a collab track called “True Lightyears.”

https://www.okayplayer.com/music/ja...OzQ2-YVjZS-jJCWzCJxaBiiWCm49Is-otgxoqCNBKI3fM

Angela Yee Confirms Jay-Z Appears On Much Of Jay Electronica's Album & Gives Details About The Release
byYohance Kyles (@HUEYmixwitRILEY)
19 hrs

It appears the Roc Nation representative is really ready to let loose his first official studio LP.

SHARE COPY LINK TWEET

(AllHipHop News) Angela Yee was once the manager of Jay Electronica, and she still regularly speaks to the New Orleans native. So Yee is a very reliable source for info about the enigmatic emcee.
This morning, The Breakfast Club radio personality told her audience that Jay Electronica's long-delayed debut album (tentatively titled A Written Testimony) is actually on the way. Apparently, Yee has already heard the project.
"There's a lot of information that I could give, but I don't like doing that because he's such a private person. But there's a lot of activities planned. There's an album release date already in March," stated Yee. "Yes, Jay-Z is on much of the album."
She continued, "[Jay Electronica] addresses all the non-believers immediately in the first couple of bars. And it sounds amazing. He already has some big things planned for the day that the album comes out."

Last week, Electronica got the Hip Hop world buzzing about a new collection of tunes after sending out a series of tweets announcing he recorded an album "over 40 days and 40 nights." The "Shiny Suit Theory" rapper also posted a quote that read, “...my debut album featuring Hov man this is highway robbery." Jay-Z liked Jay E's album announcement tweets.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTcwNDMyMTkyMTYwMjEyNjcw%2Funtitled.png

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Angela Yee Confirms Jay-Z Appears On Much Of Jay Electronica's Album & Gives Details About The Release
byYohance Kyles (@HUEYmixwitRILEY)
19 hrs

It appears the Roc Nation representative is really ready to let loose his first official studio LP.

SHARE COPY LINK TWEET

(AllHipHop News) Angela Yee was once the manager of Jay Electronica, and she still regularly speaks to the New Orleans native. So Yee is a very reliable source for info about the enigmatic emcee.
This morning, The Breakfast Club radio personality told her audience that Jay Electronica's long-delayed debut album (tentatively titled A Written Testimony) is actually on the way. Apparently, Yee has already heard the project.
"There's a lot of information that I could give, but I don't like doing that because he's such a private person. But there's a lot of activities planned. There's an album release date already in March," stated Yee. "Yes, Jay-Z is on much of the album."
She continued, "[Jay Electronica] addresses all the non-believers immediately in the first couple of bars. And it sounds amazing. He already has some big things planned for the day that the album comes out."

Last week, Electronica got the Hip Hop world buzzing about a new collection of tunes after sending out a series of tweets announcing he recorded an album "over 40 days and 40 nights." The "Shiny Suit Theory" rapper also posted a quote that read, “...my debut album featuring Hov man this is highway robbery." Jay-Z liked Jay E's album announcement tweets.
He really held us hostage since 2009 when that single dropped. At this point I’m not sure if I even wanna hear his music anymore

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Anybody tuned into the listening party right now?

So far from what I’ve heard, it sounds good.

He used the original Exhibit C sample and spat some flames over it.

digidesign

Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody tuned into the listening party right now?

So far from what I’ve heard, it sounds good.

He used the original Exhibit C sample and spat some flames over it.
I did but I need to hear it, hear it, couldn't get a real feel through the live feed.