Multiple victims deliver shocking court testimony against Utah GOP activist accused o

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Multiple victims deliver shocking court testimony against Utah GOP activist accused of date-rape assaults

fundraiser16n-1-web.jpg
fundraiser16n-3-web.jpg

The fourth alleged rape victim of Gregory Nathan Peterson delivered shocking testimony in court Wednesday, detailing how the prominent Republican activist physically abused her and raped her twice at his Utah cabin last year.

Peterson, who was also at the preliminary hearing in Salt Lake City, Utah Wednesday, faces multiple charges of assault, rape and kidnapping, after several women have come forward to accuse him of sexual abuse, The Salt Lake City Tribune reported.

The 34-year-old woman, the final victim to testify at the hearing, said that she met Peterson, 37, at a fundraiser hosted by a singles group of a local LDS Church. He later invited her to watch a movie with him.

When he picked her up for the date, he allegedly told her that they were going to watch a movie at his cabin in Heber, Utah. The victim said that Peterson, who also has home in Orem, Utah, then told her that he had a gun and forced her to touch and kiss him.

When they got to the cabin, the victim said that Peterson got very aggressive and raped her twice.

"I remember laying there being completely scared," she said, according to the Deseret News.

"I didn't want him to get mad. I didn't want him to hurt me. I didn't want him to kill me. I was so scared of what he might do. I just wanted to go home."
FUNDRAISER16N_3_WEB
KSL
In the past, Peterson has used his Heber cabin to host events that featured several prominent GOP members, including U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch and Gov. Gary Herbert.

The testimonies of the three other victims were harrowingly similar.

Peterson, who has been accused of attacks dating back to April 2010, met all four women through his connection to the Mormon Church, the Salt Lake Tribune reported.

Each victim alleged that Peterson became sexually aggressive as soon as they were alone.

In at least two instances, Peterson reportedly made his victims watch an episode of the HBO drama "Big Love," which follows a polygamist with three wives.

"'Tell me you'd be my wife. Tell me you'd want to be my wife. Tell me you'd want to be one of my wives,'" the fourth victim said, describing what Peterson told her after watching the show.

On Tuesday, the third alleged victim, who met Peterson on Facebook, sobbed as she explained that the GOP activist asked her to a movie and then forced her to go back to his cabin, KSL-TV reported.

He reportedly threatened her by claiming that he had a gun in the glove compartment of her car.

The woman said that Peterson, who she described as a "monster," raped her several times once they got back to the cabin - and then wouldn't let her leave.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...rape-assaults-article-1.1137235#ixzz23iXJyqaR

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?hide=info&video_pcode=M5bG86xIJoe7mmPP96qCRP6tTOrn&embedCode=JmbDBuNTpadb2nr3N2ONwoQXHYd8tXSf&deepLinkEmbedCode=JmbDBuNTpadb2nr3N2ONwoQXHYd8tXSf&height=350&width=630"></script>
"It happened over and over," she said, according to KSL-TV. "He would flip me however he wanted. ... I never (got) to sleep. It was a night of torture."

The third victim claimed that Peterson didn't let her go until two days after he first raped her.

fundraiser16n-2-web.jpg

The first and second victims to testify both said that they met Peterson through Mormon dating sites. Both went on lunch dates with Peterson and claim that he sexually assaulted them.

A fifth woman, who is not part of the preliminary hearing, came forward recently to accuse Peterson of sexual abuse, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.

She claims that Peterson exposed himself when he took her to his cabin for lunch in April 2010. Peterson reportedly took her home when she told him she had a gun.

Peterson, the owner of Peterson Wealth Management, has been deeply involved in Republican politics in Utah.

fundraiser16n-4-web.jpg

In the past, he has used his Heber cabin to host events that featured several prominent GOP members, including U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch and Gov. Gary Herbert.

Peterson is currently being held at the Salt Lake City jail on $2 million bail.

Peterson is set to appear back in court on Aug. 29, when he is required to enter pleas to 25 charges of assault, rape and kidnapping.

croberts@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...saults-article-1.1137235?pgno=1#ixzz23iXuC4WX