Multiple personas....

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
What is the purpose? Can someone who has dual BGOL personas please tell me why?
Its easy for me to find out but I'll take the hard way. It'd be nice if some of yall would enlighten a sista. Please and thanks.

Peace

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
:lol: its more than quite obvious to me that some of these new names that suddenly appeared here are regular bgol posters who are very active in hating on sol and are ashamed to post here in their regular name for fear of losing face with their boys :hmm:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
For the record I'm not steelwill.

There was no accusation on my part Rudey,why did you feel the need to explain this yet again. I saw your reply already to Mcguyver.

Peace bredren. I am curious as to whether any of the ones that do have more than one will come into this thread. I don't need to know what the personas are just the reasoning why.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
:lol: its more than quite obvious to me that some of these new names that suddenly appeared here are regular bgol posters who are very active in hating on sol and are ashamed to post here in their regular name for fear of losing face with their boys :hmm:

Uh huh- They love it and they hate that they love it :lol:

bigirl

BGOL Investor
Peace bredren. I am curious as to whether any of the ones that do have more than one will come into this thread. I don't need to know what the personas are just the reasoning why.
do you really think any of them will actually expose themselves?

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
FEAR AND DECEPTION:hmm:

That is perhaps the most real answer Trufiction :yes: no doubt.
My question is then to your reply is why would there be fear or a need to deceive if this is the WWW? Although some may get to know others outside of this place when on here why the necessity.

BS2011

Star
Registered
The "group think" and sheep mentality are a couple things that have always struck me as odd with the board. People like you and me that don't take this thing seriously and don't care about fitting in tend to stand out and become targets.

bigirl

BGOL Investor
The "group think" and sheep mentality are a couple things that have always struck me as odd with the board. People like you and me that don't take this thing seriously and don't care about fitting in tend to stand out and become targets.

Is that not just an allegory of how it is in general anyway? I don't know about you but thats mostly what I see out there in the world-sheeple.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was no accusation on my part Rudey,why did you feel the need to explain this yet again. I saw your reply already to Mcguyver.

You have ppl who will sit here and try to make assessment of every persona on the board.So it could all be a game of who want to play the whole puppet and master game.

btw the master would be the ones with the multiple names and the puppets....well you know.

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I mentioned that in another post. Thats definately one reason (weak)

reason 2 = attention whoring

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
That is perhaps the most real answer Trufiction :yes: no doubt.
My question is then to your reply is why would there be fear or a need to deceive if this is the WWW? Although some may get to know others outside of this place when on here why the necessity.

ITS BECAUSE THE LINES OFTEN GET BLURRED
FOR MANY THIS IS THEIR ONLY OUTLET FOR THEIR WANNABE PERSONALITIES
THEY SAY SHIT HERE THEY COULD NEVER FIX THEIR MOUTH TO SAY IN THE REAL WORLD
THERE ARE THOSE THAT WILL SAY THINGS THAT THEY
DONT WANT OTHERS TO QUESTION BECAUSE OF WHO THEY ARE PERCIEVED TO BE

OHERS WILL SAY THINGS THAT MAY RAISE AN EYEBROW
AND DOESNT FIT THEIR ONLINE APPEARANCE.
PLUS THERE ARE THOSE LIKE MYSELF THAT ARE WELL KNOWN IN THE REAL WORLD

HOWEVER THOSE THAT KNOW ME IN THE RELA WORLD KNOW I DONT
BITE MY TONGUE SO I HAVE NO NEED FOR ANOTHER NAME.
I DO HAVE ANOTHER BACKUP NAME HERE BUT HAVENT USED IT BUT ABOUT 10 TIMES
WHEN I COULDNT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD.

THERE ARE THOSE THAT WILL COME ON SOL AND START SHIT AND GET BANNED WITHOUT CARING BECAUSE IT WAS A FAKE NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

JUST A FEW REASONS THERE ARE MORE ...IM SURE.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Multiple id's for multiple personalities.

Some of these dudes is typing from a cell.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
ITS BECAUSE THE LINES OFTEN GET BLURRED
FOR MANY THIS IS THEIR ONLY OUTLET FOR THEIR WANNABE PERSONALITIES
THEY SAY SHIT HERE THEY COULD NEVER FIX THEIR MOUTH TO SAY IN THE REAL WORLD
THERE ARE THOSE THAT WILL SAY THINGS THAT THEY
DONT WANT OTHERS TO QUESTION BECAUSE OF WHO THEY ARE PERCIEVED TO BE

OHERS WILL SAY THINGS THAT MAY RAISE AN EYEBROW
AND DOESNT FIT THEIR ONLINE APPEARANCE.
PLUS THERE ARE THOSE LIKE MYSELF THAT ARE WELL KNOWN IN THE REAL WORLD

HOWEVER THOSE THAT KNOW ME IN THE RELA WORLD KNOW I DONT
BITE MY TONGUE SO I HAVE NO NEED FOR ANOTHER NAME.
I DO HAVE ANOTHER BACKUP NAME HERE BUT HAVENT USED IT BUT ABOUT 10 TIMES
WHEN I COULDNT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD.

THERE ARE THOSE THAT WILL COME ON SOL AND START SHIT AND GET BANNED WITHOUT CARING BECAUSE IT WAS A FAKE NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

JUST A FEW REASONS THERE ARE MORE ...IM SURE.

You speak the truth for sure :yes: respect