Multi Political Parties, when will it ever be time?

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

The two party strangle hold on US politics has been taking this country down a fucked up path.

Progressives and Conservatives = Good cop and Bad cop

IMO this is the new battle.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
We see with only two major parties how divided this country truly is. I hope this picks up momentum as well in the future election cycles. This country is way more diverse in thinking than it was back then. We have seen the GOP party get looted and raped by the Tea Party Maga right wingers. We are seeing the DEM party slowly lose key populations of voters who wants to see the DEMS move farther left and away from the center. Even AOC has said in any other country her and Biden would not be in the same party. Both parties have work to do but the best solution is more parties in the long run for a better democracy. I hope to the Independents, Green, and even Libertarian parties as well as other's grow in size and influence. This two party system in a diverse country is not a good bet in the future of this country.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
It’s called, ‘The Black Communitty’.

I got that covered in this thread. Which well over 99% of this board ignores...........I am with black voting blocks(be the moderates or left and right leaning as long as our community benefits). We have the power, we just have to use it to further our agendas.

This thread is about all of the people in this country. It is more than black and white. Your input was welcomed but your reply only deals with one segment of this population(being an important one that I am a part of). Still let's talk about moving from the two party system. I am tired of my community being pawns to both the left and right.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Are you willing to put in the work to start a political party? How would you go about even starting a party?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

The two party strangle hold on US politics has been taking this country down a fucked up path.

Progressives and Conservatives = Good cop and Bad cop

IMO this is the new battle.

new?
We need to have a separate party for us and we form a collective. Instead of taking us for granted, our collective will be wooed to the highest bidder. a 12% boost to one's party when we decide who to give it to will be huge.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
new?
We need to have a separate party for us and we form a collective. Instead of taking us for granted, our collective will be wooed to the highest bidder. a 12% boost to one's party when we decide who to give it to will be huge.

Bottom line no political infrastructure no platform for an agenda. No argument from me I made a thread about this very subject with a link in this thread.

Secondly I still say the country needs more than just two parties. It's more than just left and right. Why are people so pro two party system only? That is why we are at the place we are in now. Time break to donkeyphant monopoly period.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Bottom line no political infrastructure no platform for an agenda. No argument from me I made a thread about this very subject with a link in this thread.

Secondly I still say the country needs more than just two parties. It's more than just left and right. Why are people so pro two party system only? That is why we are at the place we are in now. Time break to donkeyphant monopoly period.
because there has never been a third party that can succesfully take away from both parties. you need to find something that can pull from both sides so if you talking about blacks forming with another group, that would be poor whites.

underclass revolt.

those in power will never allow this and will give them more racism.

ask MLK.

We will never get fiscal conservatives or religious hypocrites.

the next power move is forming with other minorities.

they will create a wedge and one group will hijack the agenda sans the democratic party.