MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Jul 11, 2026 #3 Top fan Trish Kimble Now Mr Luther knows that he is too old for baby mama drama.
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Jul 13, 2026 #7 Eric Sanders My dude! You did it again. Great work, if the public defender got warrants I don’t stand a chance
Eric Sanders My dude! You did it again. Great work, if the public defender got warrants I don’t stand a chance
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Jul 13, 2026 #8 Richard Powder McClendon 15yrs in & 25yrs probation
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Jul 13, 2026 #10 Renita Rose WOW Mr. Luther got hands, and he threw punches like he was Mike Tyson.
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Jul 14, 2026 #12 Charles Carr · Miss Ni@@ah! Last edited: Jul 14, 2026
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Aug 29, 2026 #16 Denny Live · Terrelle Jackson WAIT A MOTHA-PHUCKIN MINUTE! HOW SHE DRIVIN FRUM DA BACKSEAT BACKWARDS???!!!!!
Denny Live · Terrelle Jackson WAIT A MOTHA-PHUCKIN MINUTE! HOW SHE DRIVIN FRUM DA BACKSEAT BACKWARDS???!!!!!
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Aug 29, 2026 #17 Dennis Sephes Sr · I’m still trying to figure out how the hell she pulled him over backwards and got out of the backseat on the passenger side I’ll be scared of her azz too
Dennis Sephes Sr · I’m still trying to figure out how the hell she pulled him over backwards and got out of the backseat on the passenger side I’ll be scared of her azz too
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Aug 29, 2026 #18 Renee White · Is the car backwards or did she hop in and out the backseat lol
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Aug 29, 2026 #19 Monique McGee-Bridges · Mr. Luther got that OLD GOOD GOOD!!!
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Aug 30, 2026 #21 TR Harris · · Top fan Go ahead and pass the red light Mr Luther
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Aug 31, 2026 #22 When they collection plate, comes up short Last edited: Aug 31, 2026
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Aug 31, 2026 #23 Sed Sedxent · He said he built like somebody put a hoodie on a washing machine
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Aug 31, 2026 #24 Brian Clynick Top fan Mr. Luther takes crap from nobody, and I mean nobody! Eva Evans Top fan You guys are in the Lord house one stealing and the other one worried about his pecker. Curtis Tillman WTF!!! You sure this wasn’t the preacher Marvin Sapp??? LMAO Michael Masters · Top fan Mr Luther quick on his feet.
Brian Clynick Top fan Mr. Luther takes crap from nobody, and I mean nobody! Eva Evans Top fan You guys are in the Lord house one stealing and the other one worried about his pecker. Curtis Tillman WTF!!! You sure this wasn’t the preacher Marvin Sapp??? LMAO Michael Masters · Top fan Mr Luther quick on his feet.
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Sep 4, 2026 #27 Larry Woodard · · by author Mr. Luther spares no feelings. I’m waiting for my Mr. Luther to come out. I have some things to say Pernell Wise Jr. · Oops, my bad. LMFAO
Larry Woodard · · by author Mr. Luther spares no feelings. I’m waiting for my Mr. Luther to come out. I have some things to say Pernell Wise Jr. · Oops, my bad. LMFAO
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Sep 7, 2026 #30 Jimmie Coker · Mr. Luther is not having it and promptly dismissed his girlfriend for the side chick Lol
Jimmie Coker · Mr. Luther is not having it and promptly dismissed his girlfriend for the side chick Lol
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Sep 24, 2026 #32 Renee White · Lmao...my sides hurt from laughing
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Sep 24, 2026 #34 Shariff Abdullah Badu · · Top fan Did he even scratch him Mr. Luther ain't ish cheering for the other team lol
Shariff Abdullah Badu · · Top fan Did he even scratch him Mr. Luther ain't ish cheering for the other team lol