MOVIES ~ Any of ya'll seen any good (or shitty) movies in recent weeks/months? Post reviews, feedback, movie news, trailers, recommendations, etc ...

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TNT JACKSON

Definitely one of the best bad movies i have ever had the pleasure of watching. Praise to Jeanne Bell as Diana "TNT" Jackson and a ton of fun and crazy action sequences all done in B to D level style. Keenen Ivory Wayans must have watched this for inspiration for a couple of action sequences in his blaxploitation parody film I'm Gonna Git You Sucka

Just for pure laughs i give it a 10 but yes on a bad scale it's a 4

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Furiosa

This is a prequal to Fury Road. It's a revenge movie with not much dialogue and you actually really don't need to watch Fury Road first.

I thought Fury Road was oveerrated. I'm probably going to see it again this weekend, because maybe my expectations were too high.

I liked this a lot. Anya Taylor Joy did a good job communicating with her eyes and facial expressions. Visually it was nice to look at, even though it was so desolate.

Some criticisms I thought it was a little too long, the third act was sort of drawn out and redundant.

Not sure if I liked Chris Hemsworth, he was a little over the top for me. It wasn't Thor, but it negated him being menacing or evil.

It might end up in my top ten or honorable mentions. This year has been a lot more enjoyable for me than last year at the movies.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Furiosa

This is a prequal to Fury Road. It's a revenge movie with not much dialogue and you actually really don't need to watch Fury Road first.

I thought Fury Road was oveerrated. I'm probably going to see it again this weekend, because maybe my expectations were too high.

I liked this a lot. Anya Taylor Joy did a good job communicating with her eyes and facial expressions. Visually it was nice to look at, even though it was so desolate.

Some criticisms I thought it was a little too long, the third act was sort of drawn out and redundant.

Not sure if I liked Chris Hemsworth, he was a little over the top for me. It wasn't Thor, but it negated him being menacing or evil.

It might end up in my top ten or honorable mentions. This year has been a lot more enjoyable for me than last year at the movies.

Visually and auditory wise the film was excellent. Definitely pay for the larger screen and Dolby cinema or XD sound.

The storyline had quite a few unbelievable plot twist. Kid's listen to your parents directions, would be my advice :lol:

The lead actress is cool, she is not as good as Theron was in my opinion only. It drags on, but it was a nice tie into the early 2015 movie. I'd recommend watching Fury Road to refresh some of the who and why of this prequel.

Storyline is 6/10. The cinematography and sound is 9/10.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend