Movie News: Madame Web - Spider verse spinoff coming soon NEW TRAILER



lol, this guy just said the same thing.
The spiderwomen are not in the movie :p
He also said Madame Web was better than Morbius.
Don't see how. Morbius has more action gore/fighting than sounds like this does.
Especially when no Spiderwomen to fight the Spiderman, dunno
We'll see.
 
Last edited:
Sony better pull the trigger on the live action Miles Morales appearance..but that won't happen until after"two more animated Spider verse movies"according to Amy Pascal :rolleyes:
 
Sony better pull the trigger on the live action Miles Morales appearance..but that won't happen until after"two more animated Spider verse movies"according to Amy Pascal :rolleyes:

Do REALLY want this current Sony regime in charge of s big budget lives action Miles?

Unless Feige is back doing consulting?

I'm good.
 
Sony better pull the trigger on the live action Miles Morales appearance..but that won't happen until after"two more animated Spider verse movies"according to Amy Pascal :rolleyes:

They are trying to milk every dollar out of the spider-verse....
However, AS SOON as Lord, Miller & Powers are off those movies, I'm out.
 
Making superheroes look like this
FbvM80PWAAci4i_



Is equivalent to making the next Barbie movie look like this.

Tribe-Toxic-Masculinity900px.jpg
 



But Johnson’s conspicuous jump from WME to CAA in November — just days after a baffling first trailer debuted — raised industry eyebrows, along with a razz in her recent “SNL” monologue describing the film as “like if AI generated your boyfriend’s perfect movie.”

 
Last edited:
I expect Morbius quality which I intentionally fell asleep on and never cared enough about that hot pile of shit to even fill in the gaps
 
I'd love to see a Captain Carter, Gamora, Girl Loki movie.

You saying super hero movies cannot have female leads?
Can Barbie films or those Hallmark Channel corny Christmas movies have all male leads who look like and act just like WWE wrestlers?
 
I took 1/2 day off work and I went to see this... so much potential that they missed on, but it was entertaining for a free movie (used points on regal account)
 
Back
Top