Movie News: Aaron Taylor-Johnson to star in Kraven the Hunter movie UPDATE: New Red Band Trailer! DELAYED!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's release will coincide with the release of the Spiderman 2 game. No doubt this may also be about the time when Across The Spiderverse is released on home video... :dunno:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Apparently no lessons were learned from the failure of Morbius. Trailer looks decent but I have a feeling the movie will be trash and a waste of a good villain/character.

Beat me to it. I had no issues with Morbius. Way better than Cap Marvel or Scarlett Witch in Dr Strange movie. That Marvels shit is gonna fail too. This is a go! This is much needed!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Is he an Afrikaner or whatever white South Africans call themselves?
Russian who did most of his hunting in Africa. Transitioned from hunting using standard hunting tools to fighting his prey with his bare hands. Came across a voodoo witch doctor who gave him a herbal potion that gave him enhanced abilities that surpassed Captain America.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
If it ain't rated r it's gonna be trash

It's rated R, especially for the violence.
Thank GOD. How you gonna make killers and eaters of men PG13?

Fuck these kids. They have no money, why you making movies to suit them? There are more than enough Disney options for them, just fucking stop.

I know you folks that have kids want to use the movies as your kids babysitter or whatever the fuck, but can you imagine if blade was pg-13? If Deadpool was pg-13?

Come the fuck on

Looks good. Don't know if anybody noticed but they are setting him up to have a showdown with Spiderman.

Edit. Maybe even Daredevil.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Sony will never learn they just need to give the rights to King Mickey or work of some type deal out and let them take the reign's on these projects. The first Venom gave them a false sense of they didn't need Disney and can write a story line without Spider-Man. They have been fumbling every since. :itsawrap:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I wonder if they will reference his half brother, The Chameleon, who was also in Far From Home. But not as the Chameleon. They need to get this right.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This shit is gonna fail as badly as Morbius. How the fuck do you have two Venom films, a Morbius movie and now a Kraven film all released without the character that connects them to the Marvel Universe?

SONY is dumb. No one cares for the villains unless they're facing off against the protagonists they are tied to.