Oh she's writing and directing....I was gonna say....she's good at what she does. I like her work. Shocked she hasn't gone the more comedic route with her career since Chewing Gum it's been all serious roles.
Oh she's writing and directing....I was gonna say....she's good at what she does. I like her work. Shocked she hasn't gone the more comedic route with her career since Chewing Gum it's been all serious roles.
an lgbtq/ trans airforce officer gets invited to the Kumite, hosted anywhere but China / hong kong...
or a story closer to the truth: Frank Dux as a waterboy for a real Kumite invitee - Frank then goes on to grift off of a lie about competing and winning the event
an lgbtq/ trans airforce officer gets invited to the Kumite, hosted anywhere but China / hong kong...
or a story closer to the truth: Frank Dux as a waterboy for a real Kumite invitee - Frank then goes on to grift off of a lie about competing and winning the event