Mother fucker I eat breakfast because I’m hungry and nothing you’ve said in this video will stop me.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Kevin JamesMother fucker I eat breakfast because I’m hungry and nothing you’ve said in this video will stop me. Smfh:roflmao:

James DorseyIt’s crazy how he just explained what “breakfast” is and then went on to say what he said.

“Break fast.” You’re breaking your over night fast. It DOES NOT MATTER WHAT TIME you eat, your first meal of the day is breaking your fast. Thus making it “breakfast.”

If you are too dumb to know that you’re way too dumb to be sharing your dumb ass story.:hithead:

Clifton Brandon SouvenirStop listening to social media. Just listen to your body and eat when your hungry. Case closed! #PeopleAreAnnoying

Raysean OliverElijah Muhammad wrote a book I think called “Eat to live” in which he said to eat once a day, I don’t remember the time of day he said to eat, but he examined the lives of animals, saying that animals don’t eat breakfast, they eat 1 big meal a day, & it’s never in the morning. .