He arrived, knocked on the doors, she answered it invited him in,
“Wait right here, let me get the envelope, it’s on the kitchen table. I didn’t know you was this close”.
“Knowing you was heading to church soon, I rushed over…
Definitely wasn’t trying to have you late for church. The Lord wasn’t gonna be mad at me”
She return with the envelope, hands it to him. He realized she sprayed perfume on.
(Little did he know she was itching and needed to be scratched)
“Thank you Ms. Shannon, we’ll return next Friday to clear the leaves again”
“No thank you, Derrick… Thank you for everything you do”
“Yes ma’am, I’ll head out, we’re going service the equipment. Getting ready for Tuesday's schedule. By the way that fragrance smells great”
This was her chance
“Derrick can I ask you a favor”
“yes Ms. Shannon”
“Can I have 10mins of your time, to vent”
“Yes ma’am”
Well this was after 1 min
“Wait right here, let me get the envelope, it’s on the kitchen table. I didn’t know you was this close”.
“Knowing you was heading to church soon, I rushed over…
Definitely wasn’t trying to have you late for church. The Lord wasn’t gonna be mad at me”
She return with the envelope, hands it to him. He realized she sprayed perfume on.
(Little did he know she was itching and needed to be scratched)
“Thank you Ms. Shannon, we’ll return next Friday to clear the leaves again”
“No thank you, Derrick… Thank you for everything you do”
“Yes ma’am, I’ll head out, we’re going service the equipment. Getting ready for Tuesday's schedule. By the way that fragrance smells great”
This was her chance
“Derrick can I ask you a favor”
“yes Ms. Shannon”
“Can I have 10mins of your time, to vent”
“Yes ma’am”
Well this was after 1 min