More Winter For Texas The South Central US

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit is ridiculous. My backyard looks like a swamp right now. Only good thing bout all this rain is the soil in my front yard is soft enough for me to dig out the roots for the bushes, I no longer want, much easier
Shiiittt...when all of this snow starts melting... some serious flooding is going to jump off.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
@SamSneed

Here are some hi-resolution satellite photos I made showing the snow coverage over Texas. Looks like nearly 90% of the state is covered in snow. Definitely an unprecedented occurrence.

@sammyjax This was +400 lines of code to create this stuff. I've been on my weather grind lately.

Conus_natural_color_texas.jpg
Deezamn fambam

That's a nice lil chunk of code

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My company has two datacenters in Dallas, and over the weekend, the condensers for the hvac system froze....causing the temperature to go up over 120 degrees inside, which caused a whole lot of problems....servers shutting down and going into hibernation. :smh:.
Been a long couple of days recovering from that shit.
In addition, our data lines run through multiple states that are in the deep freeze, and getting people out to them for repairs :smh: :smh:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I've been blessed... around me in Humble is the airport, a hospital, several ER's and old folks homes... I lost power for only an hour at about 2am this morning... then it came right back on

Guess we're all on the same power grid

I go down 1960 to where my sister lives in Walden on Lake Houston, or Eagle Springs where my boss is and they've been without power for 24hrs or more

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been blessed... around me in Humble is the airport, a hospital, several ER's and old folks homes... I lost power for only an hour at about 2am this morning... then it came right back on

Guess we're all on the same power grid

I go down 1960 to where my sister lives in Walden on Lake Houston, or Eagle Springs where my boss is and they've been without power for 24hrs or more

Same here here. I live right next to a fire station so I haven't lost power this whole time. My mom in Katy been without power since yesterday but she being stubborn saying she'll ride it out smh.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Same here here. I live right next to a fire station so I haven't lost power this whole time. My mom in Katy been without power since yesterday but she being stubborn saying she'll ride it out smh.
I hear tonight supposed to be worse than today and Monday... then this weekend, back to the 70s

Fuck this bipolar ass Texas weather :smh:

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My company has two datacenters in Dallas, and over the weekend, the condensers for the hvac system froze....causing the temperature to go up over 120 degrees inside, which caused a whole lot of problems....servers shutting down and going into hibernation. :smh:.
Been a long couple of days recovering from that shit.
In addition, our data lines run through multiple states that are in the deep freeze, and getting people out to them for repairs :smh: :smh:

Those condensers probably had a cut out at -8F.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Happy Mardi Gras!

9:25 AM, 26 Degrees here in New Orleans

We've been below freezing for probably over 12 hours at this point but there is no rain, sleet or snow. Just waiting for the temps to go above 32 to shut the water off.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

From a Norf head insist your mom get out of there. An unheated house is misery and unhealthy.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I drove from Houston to San Antonio on Sunday. Mayne it was scary af. Be careful if you have to go anywhere, 10 got ice for days.
Good to see that you made it. it's all going to ice over again tonight. and apparently, we have more freezing rain/sleet coming. :smh:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If this ain't these pussy ass overreacting "the sky is falling" ass rednecks here in Texas I don't know what it is...

RbJ9AIY.jpg
Overreacting? Your power grid is on the brink of collapse...lol.. shits sweet for the first 48 hrs or so..shit starts to get a Lil stinky after that..

Reactions: flx

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We got another ice storm headed our way this Thursday :smh:

They talking about significant icing too. I’m hoping the power don’t go out, but I already know the deal.