More Winter For Texas The South Central US

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For all you Texas mofokrs that annually talk shit to those of us who regularly get cold and snow...

CourteousInsecureAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We just had a shitty ice storm in Greensboro over the weekend that knocked out power for 36 hours. I was mad like shit.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stay safe my niggas...

We just had a shitty ice storm in Greensboro over the weekend that knocked out power for 36 hours. I was mad like shit.
Just saw that on the news
I have a little shorty in Vance county who went through the same shut
Meanwhile in Raleigh we only got rain

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I use to always wonder why older folks always checked the weather. Now I know why. Peeped the cold soon as they said it was coming and got enough food to be good.

I hear you on that. Got a routine over the years wherein I put news1130 on in the car at the start of the commute. They do traffic and weather every 10 mins. Helps me choose if I have to change routes, as there are 3 main ways to get to work. Avoid any major back-ups or crashes. As for groceries, got them on Friday ahead of Sat AM to present rain-snow stretches. Gonna size up weather later ... should be alright. If not, I’ll skytrain it. Have done that a w few times in recent years when roads have been sketchy-icy in Jan or Feb storms.

:thumbsup:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

purchased a generac in November they were so backed up my installation is supposed to be the 22nd of this month...

if it keeps snowing that might have to be rescheduled

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use to always wonder why older folks always checked the weather. Now I know why. Peeped the cold soon as they said it was coming and got enough food to be good.
im not old but i have to pay attention so i get my snow blower prep and ready to go and make sure i have enough salt for the crib
and my shop...

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He had to kiss the ring
"I thank President Biden for quickly issuing a Federal Emergency Declaration for Texas as we continue to respond to severe winter weather throughout the state," Gov. Greg Abbott (R) said in a statement. "This disaster declaration provides Texas with additional resources and assistance that will help our communities respond to this winter weather.

Also. People are going to buy more solar panels and generators soon because of these forced blackouts.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Texas is allowing these electric companies to intentionally shut off power in randomly selected neighborhoods from 15 mins up to 2 hours to conserve energy. Str8 bullshit. They just shut off mine 10 mins ago. Cant be doin this shit when it's 2 degrees outside.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Crazy how Temps in Raleigh/Durham are warmer than Central Mexico. We been stuck in a 33 degree rain for nearly a week in Raleigh. Not that we want to but it feels Ike we can't get below 32.
proximity of the ocean. Notice almost all of the very cold temps are inland.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
Texas is allowing these electric companies to intentionally shut off power in randomly selected neighborhoods from 15 mins up to 2 hours to conserve energy. Str8 bullshit. They just shut off mine 10 mins ago. Cant be doin this shit when it's 2 degrees outside.
We wear hoodies in 2 degrees lil niggu

it’s called Layer Up

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cutting people off of Twitch like

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ass been at work since last night and I probably won't go home until Wednesday. But staying on the clock the whole time plus inclement weather pay on top. My girl told me the power been out at home since about 2am and still ain't came back on. The wind chill is hitting here in Houston. Watch it fuck around and be 80 degrees next week :lol:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
My ass been at work since last night and I probably won't go home until Wednesday. But staying on the clock the whole time plus inclement weather pay on top. My girl told me the power been out at home since about 2am and still ain't came back on. The wind chill is hitting here in Houston. Watch it fuck around and be 80 degrees next week :lol:

I hope you have alternate heat source. If not consider getting a room somewhere until the power does come back on.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Sun shining bright... still cold as fuck tho... staying in the house off in'tween my girl's thighs