Rising Star
OG Investor
Why would you willingly take this bump?

d-rijxlwsaeja1y.gif

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW needs to put out their own app for the FireTV or at least a B/R Live app for the FireTV in the time being. I couldn't figure out a way to watch it on my TV and I didn't feel like watching it on a phone or tablet.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My thoughts on AEW Fyter Fest.

1. They seriously need to scrap that whole Librarian gimmick. It just doesn't work and Leva Bates is too green in the ring to make it work. Very cringe worthy stuff.

2. The same can be said with the Michael Nakazawa stuff. I have no issues with comedy in wrestling if done right but this Nakazawa stuff just isn't funny.

3. On the other hand the Three way match between SCU/Best Friends/Private Party was very good. Well booked match. I like what I see out of Private Party; a lot of potential there. They need to pack on some more muscle though and get a tad bigger.

4. The whole lights out "Dark Order" nonsense doesn't work. I know they're trying to build to a program with "Best Friends" but it's coming off very awkward. The crowd didn't care at all.

5. Christopher Daniels/CIMA was decent. Nothing special but a good way to start off the main show.

6. The three way between Riho/Yuka Sakazaki/Nyla Rose started off slow but ended up being a very entertaining match. Nyla Rose has potential but she's still little green in the ring. She needs to learn to work faster. She wastes too much time. Riho and Yuka did a fantastic job of selling Nyla's offense and making her look good.

7. I was kinda meh on the Hangman Page/MJF/Jimmy Havoc/Jungle Boy match. MJF is a great promo but his in ring is nothing special to me. Page and Jungle Boy seemed to be the most over with the crowd. Havoc was kinda just there and didn't stand out.

8. The Cody/Darby Allin match was decent but these two have no chemistry with each other. Makes for an awkward looking match. I like how they're working in time limit draws. As far as the chair shot from Spears it accomplished what it was suppose too and that was draw heat and get people talking.

9. The match of the night was the Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks vs. The Lucha Brothers & Laredo Kid. What a lot fun this was. I loved the whole Streetfighter concept

10. Moxley and Janela was good but too short.

Overall it was a decent show with some room for improvement

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Because that's what Darby Allin is known for. He'll take insane bumps like that. That was tame compared to the stuff he did in the indys.
Because that's what Darby Allin is known for. He'll take insane bumps like that. That was tame compared to the stuff he did in the indys.

exactly...

look what he did recently with Moxley

mad man....

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
My thoughts on AEW Fyter Fest.

1. They seriously need to scrap that whole Librarian gimmick. It just doesn't work and Leva Bates is too green in the ring to make it work. Very cringe worthy stuff.

2. The same can be said with the Michael Nakazawa stuff. I have no issues with comedy in wrestling if done right but this Nakazawa stuff just isn't funny.

3. On the other hand the Three way match between SCU/Best Friends/Private Party was very good. Well booked match. I like what I see out of Private Party; a lot of potential there. They need to pack on some more muscle though and get a tad bigger.

4. The whole lights out "Dark Order" nonsense doesn't work. I know they're trying to build to a program with "Best Friends" but it's coming off very awkward. The crowd didn't care at all.

5. Christopher Daniels/CIMA was decent. Nothing special but a good way to start off the main show.

6. The three way between Riho/Yuka Sakazaki/Nyla Rose started off slow but ended up being a very entertaining match. Nyla Rose has potential but she's still little green in the ring. She needs to learn to work faster. She wastes too much time. Riho and Yuka did a fantastic job of selling Nyla's offense and making her look good.

7. I was kinda meh on the Hangman Page/MJF/Jimmy Havoc/Jungle Boy match. MJF is a great promo but his in ring is nothing special to me. Page and Jungle Boy seemed to be the most over with the crowd. Havoc was kinda just there and didn't stand out.

8. The Cody/Darby Allin match was decent but these two have no chemistry with each other. Makes for an awkward looking match. I like how they're working in time limit draws. As far as the chair shot from Spears it accomplished what it was suppose too and that was draw heat and get people talking.

9. The match of the night was the Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks vs. The Lucha Brothers & Laredo Kid. What a lot fun this was. I loved the whole Streetfighter concept

10. Moxley and Janela was good but too short.

Overall it was a decent show with some room for improvement
I agree with you on the Librarian gimmick. It just comes off as lame with the shhhhhh! that Bates and Evalon are doing. Its the early stages so I'm sure it can progress into something.

I disagree with you on Nakazawa. He can be AEW's Santino or Yano like NJPW. The audience needs a laugh sometimes. I posted a Reddit post on the last page where Nakazawa insisted on starting a tag match and immediately tapped out to a crossface. You can't tell me that's not funny.