THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Yeah it looked better than Edge's spear.

I'm a fan of all three personalities. However from a hotepery political viewpoint. Let's have fun with this:lol:. Just my opinion so don't get mad.

The bedwench(Brandi) attempts to help white Zaddy(Cody) take down a black man(Jay) and it backfires:giggle:. That is how it is going to happen during the revolution.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
the white chick got a shot
she white and blonde...she will be.the Charlotte on Raw

but cross could be the next big thing if they let her cook on smackdown. On raw the whole women's division revolves around Rhonda

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
If she wasn't focused on Ronda, Cross vs. Becky would be a good feud. Someone thats not afraid to match her crazy with even more crazy. But callups just are not exciting anymore. Just more wasted talent.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
There are too many fucking wrestlers on the WWE roster.

WWE really should do complete overhaul.

With so many names signed under their umbrella, there is no reason why they don't have more than 4 separate brands/shows.

• Raw
  • Smackdown
  • NXT
  • WCW (revival)
  • Women's
There is too much talent that sits on the sidelines.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
DB is approaching GOAT status how you go from the biggest white meat baby face since prime hogan (in an era where ppl hate white meat baby faces) to the most despised heel since JBL (when everyone loves bad guys)?

59jP6Z.gif

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor

With so many names signed under their umbrella, there is no reason why they don't have more than 4 separate brands/shows.

• Raw
  • Smackdown
  • NXT
  • WCW (revival)
  • Women's

If I were to step into Vince's shoes.

I'd have Raw and Smackdown be two hours, both shows would have world, midcard and set of tag titles.

Since Fox wants a more sports oriented show for Smackdown, I put my technicians on that show and let that be a WCW revival of sorts (since pre-Hogan WCW was more mat-based). Raw would lean more to "sports entertainment"

Since NXT is a developmental brand, I have differing rules for developmental such as a longer count out and time limits. ( I would explain this in Kayfabe as being differing rules for younger wrestlers)

I'd put 205 Live in Full Sail.

I'm not sure how I'd do with the women, WWE's women's division is loaded with women who have great talent and the looks to sell it but I'm not sure if I'd let them tour as an act by themselves.

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
Also this has crossed my mind.

If WWE were to have an all women's show, would they use a smaller ring?

Female basketball players use a smaller ball..

Female tennis players actually use a slightly different ball from the men.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Also this has crossed my mind.

If WWE were to have an all women's show, would they use a smaller ring?

Female basketball players use a smaller ball..

Female tennis players actually use a slightly different ball from the men.

dont think its neccessary
the women train in a normal ring, currently wrestle in a normal ring and evolution was in a normal ring
the last hurdle for women in the WWE and the ring was the Royal Rumble...it was the 1st time woman had to go over the top & with some of the smaller chicks like sasha, bliss, etc they was concerned they wouldnt be able to pull it off. But they crossed that hurdle without issue

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
If I were to step into Vince's shoes.

I'd have Raw and Smackdown be two hours, both shows would have world, midcard and set of tag titles.

Since Fox wants a more sports oriented show for Smackdown, I put my technicians on that show and let that be a WCW revival of sorts (since pre-Hogan WCW was more mat-based). Raw would lean more to "sports entertainment"

Since NXT is a developmental brand, I have differing rules for developmental such as a longer count out and time limits. ( I would explain this in Kayfabe as being differing rules for younger wrestlers)

I'd put 205 Live in Full Sail.

I'm not sure how I'd do with the women, WWE's women's division is loaded with women who have great talent and the looks to sell it but I'm not sure if I'd let them tour as an act by themselves.

Leave RAW 3 hours, move all the tag teams there and unify the tag titles.

Put all the women on Smackdown, keep one title the main title, make one of the titles a US/ intercontinental level title, add the womens tag titles.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bane Ambrose is corny.....

He's terrible. It just doesn't click with him...

Hope EC3 comes up as a heel. Don't make the same mistake with Bobby Roode.

His intro was so over, they really just kinda went with the reaction. They've got to get back to defining faces/heels. I'm loving heel DB, he's taking it back to professional wrestling. His last two ppv matches have been tremendous.

• Raw
  • Smackdown
  • NXT
  • WCW (revival)
  • Women's

I've been saying they need to bring back WCW for a while now. Just too much talent, not enough time. Great idea to split into 5 brands. With the network and now the new TV deals...they have more than enough to do it. Hell, use the NXT model & have it based in one place where you tape your shows from & do intermittent tours.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
He's terrible. It just doesn't click with him...

His intro was so over, they really just kinda went with the reaction. They've got to get back to defining faces/heels. I'm loving heel DB, he's taking it back to professional wrestling. His last two ppv matches have been tremendous.

I've been saying they need to bring back WCW for a while now. Just too much talent, not enough time. Great idea to split into 5 brands. With the network and now the new TV deals...they have more than enough to do it. Hell, use the NXT model & have it based in one place where you tape your shows from & do intermittent tours.
There's really no reason to bring back WCW. We saw what they did with ECW. They have NXT & NXT UK so just extend NXT into another hour and pu'll it from the network and put it on tv. Push NXT as more than just a breeding ground for the main roster talent.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
There's really no reason to bring back WCW. We saw what they did with ECW. They have NXT & NXT UK so just extend NXT into another hour and pu'll it from the network and put it on tv. Push NXT as more than just a breeding ground for the main roster talent.
WCW still has name recognition and fans in the South. A lot of these fans went to Impact or ROH.

If they brought back the WCW brand name and style, they could have a following. As @unknownsoldier said, tape it in one place like NXT (Atlanta) and that shit would become it's own little monster brand.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
WCW still has name recognition and fans in the South. A lot of these fans went to Impact or ROH.

If they brought back the WCW brand name and style, they could have a following. As @unknownsoldier said, tape it in one place like NXT (Atlanta) and that shit would become it's own little monster brand.
Man I'm from the South. I went to multiple WCW shows growing up and even meant Dusty Rhodes in a gas station after a show.

I just don't see any reason to bring back WCW. Even more so Vince ego probably would never bring it back from the dead. ECW is different he actually help fund it to keep it running. I'm a huge fan of NXT and I think its the best "wrestling" product in the states. Triple H see's NXT as a way of rebuilding the territory system on a global scale.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Major news from Tuesday’s SmackDown LIVE tapings (CAUTION: SPOILERS)
Rusev defeated Shinsuke Nakamura to win the United States Championship at Tuesday night’s SmackDown LIVE in Fresno, Calif.

With his victory, The Bulgarian Brute is now a three-time United States Champion.

See how Rusev captured the title when the championship match airs on the Christmas night edition of SmackDown LIVE, next Tuesday at 8/7 C on USA.

Now they need to put English back with him then I'll believe they're listening.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
happy for rusev but worried about what this means for Nak. He has been floundering for sometime and that was with him with the belt. He the belt for months and what was major storyline/rival?