Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Tony Kahn runs an ok wrestling promotion. Like if AEW was just a non-televised touring promotion that put out the occasional PPV, then he would be on top of his game.

The problem is he's supposed to be producing good - great pro wrestling television shows that make people tune in week in and week out. The in-ring talent is great. But the production is stale, the sound is bad, the marketing of shows and stars is bad. He probably does just need to be the money man and let someone else run it for him. He should have backed Freddie Prinze Jr. when he said he wanted to start a promotion.
Two suggestions neither one will probably happen. Have Vince McMahon come in as a consultant behind the scenes of course. Two have all of these organizations sign some type of sharing agreement. The worst period in wrestling was after 2000 when there was only one company. Wrestling is always better when there are several companies. Like in the 80s when Saturday morning had Georgia wrestling on TBS, Sunday had World Class Championship Wrestling from Dallas with the Von Erichs and Mid South Wrestling.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've been saying this since Mania and the whole celebration thing. What if he is actually a heel playing the "celebrate me, I did it by myself and fooled everyone into helping me beat the Bloodline" role and we just don't realize it yet. Leading to Roman coming back as a face and telling him that he sees who Cody has been all along but no one was paying attention. WWE might be doing the long term writing they are talking about.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soooo, I guess we supposed to pretend T-Bar and Retribution never happened? Actually nevermind. It's best that we did just that :lol:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been saying this since Mania and the whole celebration thing. What if he is actually a heel playing the "celebrate me, I did it by myself and fooled everyone into helping me beat the Bloodline" role and we just don't realize it yet. Leading to Roman coming back as a face and telling him that he sees who Cody has been all along but no one was paying attention. WWE might be doing the long term writing they are talking about.
The biggest heel turns always come from the biggest babyfaces.
Cody could easily switch into a heel role and not have to change his character too much.
I could see him bringing Brandy back on TV for even more heat.
I think it's inevitable that Cody turns heel, it's just a matter of when.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The biggest heel turns always come from the biggest babyfaces.
Cody could easily switch into a heel role and not have to change his character too much.
I could see him bringing Brandy back on TV for even more heat.
I think it's inevitable that Cody turns heel, it's just a matter of when.
I think so too but then I seen how much merch he sold WWE....and its 2024, heels sell merch too but I think they have a lot to get out of the face him. We might see that heel turn for a year or so.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I think so too but then I seen how much merch he sold WWE....and its 2024, heels sell merch too but I think they have a lot to get out of the face him. We might see that heel turn for a year or so.
The "PG Era" is over according to the dirt sheets. So they can give him the tweener edge if things get stale. He could have been one of the biggest heels in the business with the NightMare family behind him if would have turned in AEW. Another one of TK's booking blunders.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The "PG Era" is over according to the dirt sheets. So they can give him the tweener edge if things get stale. He could have been one of the biggest heels in the business with the NightMare family behind him if would have turned in AEW. Another one of TK's booking blunders.
Was he interested in being a heel though? I def think its too early for that now.