chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all of that we have a Jakara Sampson/Lash Legend sighting on the NXT pay per view. They need to stop bullshitting and put them in a stable with Bianca as the lead in a heel stable.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have them take shots at Jade's phony record, lack of being able to Glow in the bright lights and on the big stage. Say something about her Mercedes getting a flat tire. Have Jade, Mercedes and Trinity return at Royal Rumble.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A shame Jamie's reign had to end due to injury but I give her props for sucking it up and getting through this match. Time to take some time off and heal up.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She swung it like she was trying to kill a fly.
Honky Tonk Man hit Jake the Snake with a guitar shot so brutal that Jake ended up developing a major painkiller addiction that turned into all kinds of drugs. HTM hit him with the side edge of guitar and not the middle gimmicked part and thats what she hit that ref with the side edge which isnt gimmicked so I bet that shit gave her a concussion or at the very least a serious headache

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the first time the AEW World Championship match hasn't main evented a AEW ppv. Anarchy in the Arena (BCC vs The Elite) will main event. Tells you everything you need to know about the so-called four pillars.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop with this shit. Both women had long reigns. Can't hold the titles forever.
reigns-banner-2.jpg

Say What???

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the first time the AEW World Championship match hasn't main evented a AEW ppv. Anarchy in the Arena (BCC vs The Elite) will main event. Tells you everything you need to know about the so-called four pillars.
Or something big is planned at the end of that particular match