Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AZM is easily top 10 in the world. Stardom's roster is so deep practically any wrestler in their top tier class could fill out the top 10.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think it would be too difficult to turn Bianca heel.
Just have her play up the whole "EST" thing to an annoying level and have her think she's so much better than everyone else.
It's honestly not too far off from her current character. Just no more skipping and smiling to the ring.
She can keep the ponytail and smack her opponents around in the face on some arrogant heel shit.
Wouldn't be too hard since she played that exact character in NXT as a heel. Right now though, she's like the female John Cena. TV appearances, children dressing up like her, Make A Wish appearances, plus her and Montez got a show coming out. Heel turn needed or not, they making more money off her as a face.

But I do feel like she will turn when they take the belt off her, on some "Yall don't appreciate me" stuff

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched this week show of AEW Dynamite..It was ok...Wasn't action packed like the last two weeks shows but it was ok...I like the Jericho vs Roderick Strong match!!..Also, that Jay White vs Ricky Starks match was good as well...

Overall, it was a ok show this week!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Off topic but I'm over Wardlow now. MJF killed his momentum and TK has done multiple restarts with his character over the TNT title. Should have just loss to Hobbs and went monster heel. I wouldn't mind Wardlow and Hobbs as a monster heel tag team. They would need a mouth piece manager.

I agree..I was upset that TK put the belt back on Warlow!!...This Warlow character is played out...I wish they kept the belt on Hobbs!!..They didn't gave Hobbs a chance do his thing with the belt on him!!.. :smh:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please tell me Mandy and PVZ didn't get together just to do a bikini photoshoot. Please tell me they shot more than that.

I feel like that was it. We may get some implied nudity. But the behind the scenes we got on that photographer's IG story was enough to see what we needed to see.

But if all they did was that shoot, get a ref back out here restart the damn match.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what I was referring to. May not have been her last match, but it was a few weeks ago (last month).

I see. Yes, that was a fun interaction and the match was fantastic. They should run that back with just Mercedes and AZM one on one. I like Hazuki but she wasn't needed in that match. I think they stuck her in there just to play it safe because they weren't sure how Mercedes was gonna do in a high speed match.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great highlight video of Mina's career story arch thus far. From just a boob girl to complete package wrestler to white belt champion.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dom wasn't getting much heat good or bad as a face. He was a corny Rocky Maiavia blue chipper Babyface and no one cared for him either way.

Playing a punk kid pushed him way over, because everyone hates a spoiled punk and wants to see their parents whoop their ass.

Funny thing though, while Dom's character has benefited from his father's name recognition, he's also improved tremendously in the ring and in the way he's come off onscreen in promos.

Does he still have to improve? Absolutely, but he legitimately is one of the most over stars in WWE right now and when he eventually turns face again in the next year or two, saving his dad, he will get a mega Sami Zayn turning on the Bloodline/hugging it out with Kevin Owens pop.

BTW, Here you go

I heard of the pizza pie twirling guy. Does that make him a known commodity in wrestling or to most wrestling fans?

A star is someone people care enough to buy tickets for or tune in to see, whether they like them or like hating them.

I would say the only true star AEW had was CM Punk. People tuned in to see him.

MJF has star power, but his reign has been meh.

Yes that makes him a known commodity in wrestling. If we are talking about you personally then no, cause he does indy shows and you aren't about that flippy shyt.

A star being someone people care enough to buy tickets for or tune in is exactly my point. Sure there are lesser stars than others, but stars nonetheless. You want to shyt on a person cause they don't have the WWE machine behind them. Carlito on social media saying his rates are going up now after doing Backlash.

AEW does hundreds of thousands in ratings and that has been without CM Punk, your sentence makes it seem like their ratings took this nosedive AFTER he was off their screen.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The link for NJPW Resurgence. Mercedes Mone wrestling Stephanie Vaquer as we speak.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good match! I haven't seen much of Stephanie Vaquer's work but she's pretty damn good. Mercedes was solid as usual. Mercedes advances! Up next Willow Nightingale vs. Momo Kohgo.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Decent match between Willow Nightingale and Momo Kohgo. Rossy Ogawa sent over the wrong Momo though. He should've sent over Momo Watanabe. Would've been a better match. Willow advances and faces Mercedes in the main event.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Fred Rosser/Juice Robinson street fight was wild. Fantastic match. Toni Storm made an appearance. I forgot Juice is married to Toni.

Last edited: