Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was actually a good women's match. Crowd was hot for it. Shida was the mvp as expected. Baker did her part but is still awkward as fuck on move transitions. Ruby is Ruby; bland and boring and Toni was solid. Hated the shenanigans ending.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Cool, This might be alright. :yes: ..So you think they are going to end Rampage when this new show comes out??
Seems the most sensible thing to do. Since there's going to be a roster split Hopefully they will start making use of their large roster. The Friday show could be used for ROH. They really need to get their streaming service started by next year to make use of the ROH library.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems the most sensible thing to do. Since there's going to be a roster split Hopefully they will start making use of their large roster. The Friday show could be used for ROH. They really need to get their streaming service started by next year to make use of the ROH library.

Yeah, I agree with you!!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This is a weak card. Only match I care about is the BCC vs. The Elite.

Lolz I hate when wrestling promo art has talent with their mouths open trying look like they are badasses.

Guevara, Cesaro, Omega, Wardlow, Young Buck #1 all look silly as fuck, like they ate ghost peppers the night before and are having their morning shit.

Every damn promo pic of Brian Cage is the same.... Wrestlers need to learn that less is more.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
This is a weak card. Only match I care about is the BCC vs. The Elite.

Off topic but I'm over Wardlow now. MJF killed his momentum and TK has done multiple restarts with his character over the TNT title. Should have just loss to Hobbs and went monster heel. I wouldn't mind Wardlow and Hobbs as a monster heel tag team. They would need a mouth piece manager.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
So is he back, or not?
Punk is back and will be relegated to the Saturday show. TK is gonna give a special announcement at some point. WB screwed up by announcing that Punk was apart of the show then had to go back and remove their statement because it's supposed to be a "surprise" and things aren't sorted out between Ace Steel being back staged like Punk wants. So right now he's return if on hold.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't think it would be too difficult to turn Bianca heel.
Just have her play up the whole "EST" thing to an annoying level and have her think she's so much better than everyone else.
It's honestly not too far off from her current character. Just no more skipping and smiling to the ring.
She can keep the ponytail and smack her opponents around in the face on some arrogant heel shit.