EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
LJN bringing back those big rubber wrestling figures from the late 80's.

Man, I want Macho Man. Iron Shiek, Hogan, Andre the Giant, and others...would love if they would reissue the original LJN joints.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I usually mute the TV when Graves is on the mic

I fucking hate them both.

I’d rather listen to Tony Schiavone.

They are fucking horrible

I agree Renee will comment on something 10 minutes later while the other 2 are on another subject.

WWE commentators have been average for a long time now. I still laugh at Vince having Cole as the heir apparent to Jim Ross lol.

WWE should hire Tazz or put another wrestler with a good personality.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I usually mute the TV when Graves is on the mic

I agree Renee will comment on something 10 minutes later while the other 2 are on another subject.

WWE should hire Tazz or put another wrestler with a good personality.

Tazz would be an improvement, but he'll be forced to use dumb phrases like WWE universe lol.

curry_stain

Star
BGOL Investor
Corey Graves is by far one of the worst if not the worst commentator in wrestling. He's bad heel announcer, he's starting to make Renee Young sound good.

Who would you rather have ? Bryon saxton ? Johnathon Coachman ? Lawler ? I think he's ok compared to anyone else, he actually follows the storylines and is quick when a wrestler botches to cover up for them.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it me or is this whole Leukemia thing seem like a angle? Dude is gone for like 3 months. Supposedly gone to treat his cancer but also films a movie, but keeps his size.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor

yes-gif-12.gif

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
The WWE actually signed a manager. WTF is going on cause this isn't a Vince move. That said Stokely Hathaway is really, really good. They also have signed the wrestler formerly known as Robbie E in TNA. The tall guy is a 2nd generation wrestler. His dad was Beau Beverly.