MKBHD Dear Snapchat!

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I like the kid, but he feeling himself a little to much with that tweet.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm aware of his popularity... hell I'm a subscriber also, but his "business" is tech - He can't start burning bridges with foolish tweets like that.

Disagree you can't burn bridges with snapchat they're already burning thru cash and the latest update is making everybody want to delete the app.
Snapchat had a spark when it started. And the other platforms have copied their features. Snapchat has to get it together.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah

CXBilscWYAAepLl.jpg

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Disagree you can't burn bridges with snapchat they're already burning thru cash and the latest update is making everybody want to delete the app.
Snapchat had a spark when it started. And the other platforms have copied their features. Snapchat has to get it together.
Snapchat ain't got no pull in the industry like that.
Understood, but I'm looking beyond Snapchat. He should be careful on who he flexes on. He relies on this industry, he may rub other decision makers the wrong way one day. I'm routing for him (always have).

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Understood, but I'm looking beyond Snapchat. He should be careful on who he flexes on. He relies on this industry, he may rub other decision makers the wrong way one day. I'm routing for him (always have).
He's not flexing, this is what he does. He reviews consumer electronics for better or worse.

That's like saying he should watch his back because he's an Android fanboy that criticizes Apple and Google products all the time. Or when he called out Tesla on the weak points of owning their cars. Can't be an honest reviewer if all you have to say is positive shit.

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I understand what you mean but also the main reason he is where he is, is because of his transparency and him not being owned to push products on you by say an apple or snap chat that's why his word means something
Even when he's biased he mentions it but it's not cause of a check the company has given him

Snapchat latest update makes the app useless honestly

Mixing ppl you have with discovering and taking away clear defined chat cause I don't chat with ppl who's stories I'm viewing most the time

They really fucked up

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I know he is a young/naive, up and coming coon, he is pushing this poison onto the black community. He needs to put a legal disclaimer if he is just reviewing products for whites. Other fools will get it twisted and walk into a trap.

0.jpg

I do not know if he notices, they are stuffing us in prison. Arresting all the blacks in town if need be on trumped up charges. I might buy a lawn mower but something like this...

north-korea_2447299b.jpg

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Yep, the new update might be the death of SnapChat.
No One likes it because it's simply not user friendly like it was before.
As a marketer, I immediately knew what they were doing, trying to get people to swipe up on those lame ass ads by putting the "discover" screen first....I fiddled with it a little bit yesterday and to keep it real, I might be deleting the app tonight.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
As a marketer, I immediately knew what they were doing, trying to get people to swipe up on those lame ass ads by putting the "discover" screen first....I fiddled with it a little bit yesterday and to keep it real, I might be deleting the app tonight.

Exactly serves no point

The pivot is to use an algorithm to place 5 second ads between someone story so quick it looks like it's part of it do like 1 ad per 4 snaps in a story nobody would even notice it'd almost be subliminal

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Exactly serves no point

The pivot is to use an algorithm to place 5 second ads between someone story so quick it looks like it's part of it do like 1 ad per 4 snaps in a story nobody would even notice it'd almost be subliminal
wierd that you say that because they were doing that already but instead they tossing the ads at the end of people's story.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Nope! Snapchat is very innovative as far as the platform goes but business wise...no one is clicking ads on that shit...why would they!

What they need to do is start taxing all these hoes with their premium Snapchat bullshit... the would make a killing.

yup premium snap is x amount per month and they'd win.
also paid for suggested snaps to follow.
for big city ads for places via snap in the area so you know how they have location on when you enter into a location that is having something you shown interest in they send you a chat snap coupon for it that you can read or decline or places light up on the map as far as what's poppin in your area and then you can click on it and they show you a presentation snap of what it's about be it food or clothes or an event or anything.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Yeah i went on there and the only person who i followed snaps that were showing was Bria Myles. I had to search thru to find out where my other peoples snaps where:angry:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Yeah i went on there and the only person who i followed snaps that were showing was Bria Myles. I had to search thru to find out where my other peoples snaps where:angry:
yeah man the shit is ass backwards now.
When you first get in, swipe to the right..it will look like your inbox but that is where decided to put the stories, why? I dont know man!

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
yup premium snap is x amount per month and they'd win.
also paid for suggested snaps to follow.
for big city ads for places via snap in the area so you know how they have location on when you enter into a location that is having something you shown interest in they send you a chat snap coupon for it that you can read or decline or places light up on the map as far as what's poppin in your area and then you can click on it and they show you a presentation snap of what it's about be it food or clothes or an event or anything.
Man that premium shit is ridiculous. All these hoes think they can charge $20+ dollars at the same time. I wonder when Snapchat will put an end to it.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who is this lame ass nigga?

Talmbout a show?

FOH

And I knew snap would turn out to be thbe next voxer or vine or oovoo or that other basicbullshit

It’s a war between a Facebook and Twitter

Everything else is obsolete