Mizztwerk, damn!!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@(0_0)..l.. finger Your last several posts aren't showing. Just a blank page. It's like when I first scroll down the image flashes for a half second, then nothing.

I'm having the same issue. It's either the browser (Brave/ Chrome) or something reddit changed with embedding. I click on the posts and they open fine in the reddit app also aloha browser displays them fine

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm having the same issue. It's either the browser (Brave/ Chrome) or something reddit changed with embedding. I click on the posts and they open fine in the reddit app also aloha browser displays them fine
Yeah man. I tried it on 3 different browsers on three devices with the same result .

Found that if you click at the bottom of the image on the dude’s name who posted it on Reddit, it will take you straight to the video.

Edit: ...Gotta be logged into Reddit to see it though

Last edited:

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah man. I tried it on 3 different browsers on three devices with the same result .

Found that if you click at the bottom of the image on the dude’s name who posted it on Reddit, it will take you straight to the video.

Edit: ...Gotta be logged into Reddit to see it though
Yup