Mitch McConnell: I'm like Obama. We both oppose reparations & and we both descended from slaveowners

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh so NOW they identify with Obama..

when he is OUT of office..

He better come back with something because if reparations goes through..

his whole legacy would be marked with the fact that he was against reparations..

and he would be known as the president who did everything for fags..

Obama better come check this fool.. and hit him with some personals..

now they identify with him tho.. how fuckin convenient..

I hope the sun really burns them good this summer and forever..

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Of course Obama is a descendant of slave owners …. cac slave owners spent hundreds of years …. centuries … raping the slaves that they owned …… even on the boats they came on ….. calling them "belly warmers" ….. :hmm:

Fuck that turtle …. hope Amy McGrath whoops his racist cac ass …..

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Do you think whites miraculously grew a conscious and decided slavery was wrong and eventually outlawed slavery on their own?

Or was it the influence of Black people on white people to make them realize how wrong slavery was. What was the compromises or trickery those Black people had to do to achieve the goal of abolishing slavery.

When you actually read what Obama said about reparations and understand the nature of white people you should see what he was trying to do.

But hey, keep letting the devil like Mitch McConnell divide Black people by agreeing with his white propaganda.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I know president Obama opposes reparations, but did his cac side really own slaves too?!

Somebody let me know.

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Do you think whites miraculously grew a conscious and decided slavery was wrong and eventually outlawed slavery on their own?

Or was it the influence of Black people on white people to make them realize how wrong slavery was. What was the compromises or trickery those Black people had to do to achieve the goal of abolishing slavery.

When you actually read what Obama said about reparations and understand the nature of white people you should see what he was trying to do.

But hey, keep letting the devil like Mitch McConnell divide Black people by agreeing with his white propaganda.

you have some research to get done.....

"realize'?

:smh::smh::smh:

water

OG Investor
Explain how it happened. Go ahead

It's all love Bro, i'm just saying getting history right empowers you....

it's a story that was made up to mask the role of Black rebellions and its success in freeing enslaved Africans.

Instead the narrative is that white people freed Africans and that mentally makes black people think that if they try hard enough, white people will eventually see the light i.e. "realize".

Nothing could be further from the truth.

When we do the homework, we realize that we are teh ones who freed us and we have to continue to fight and sacrifice for our emancipation and right to self-determination (freedom).

Check out this book for a short description of the truth:
A People's History of the United States

Chapter 9, "Slavery Without Submission, Emancipation Without Freedom" addresses slave rebellions, the abolition movement, the Civil War, and the effect of these events on African-Americans. Zinn writes that the large-scale violence of the war was used to end slavery instead of the small-scale violence of the rebellions because the latter may have expanded beyond anti-slavery, resulting in a movement against the capitalist system. He writes that the war could limit the freedom granted to African-Americans by allowing the government control over how that freedom was gained.

51529Lfc2ML._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

peace.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Obama opposed reparations from the beginning and these dumb coons voted for him. He didn’t oppose reparations from Jewish and Native Americans. He gave them more reparations after they already got it. That’s such a slap in the face to you coons who kept supporting Obama. America didn’t have anything to do with the holocaust but was still given reparations but gave out no slave reparations. Shows how much Obama didn’t respect you.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's all love Bro, i'm just saying getting history right empowers you....

it's a story that was made up to mask the role of Black rebellions and its success in freeing enslaved Africans.

Instead the narrative is that white people freed Africans and that mentally makes black people think that if they try hard enough, white people will eventually see the light i.e. "realize".

Nothing could be further from the truth.

When we do the homework, we realize that we are teh ones who freed us and we have to continue to fight and sacrifice for our emancipation and right to self-determination (freedom).

Check out this book for a short description of the truth:
A People's History of the United States

Chapter 9, "Slavery Without Submission, Emancipation Without Freedom" addresses slave rebellions, the abolition movement, the Civil War, and the effect of these events on African-Americans. Zinn writes that the large-scale violence of the war was used to end slavery instead of the small-scale violence of the rebellions because the latter may have expanded beyond anti-slavery, resulting in a movement against the capitalist system. He writes that the war could limit the freedom granted to African-Americans by allowing the government control over how that freedom was gained.

51529Lfc2ML._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

peace.
Some white people had to help on the way.

Example

The mass production of anti-slavery literature provided a booming voice for abolitionists as they exposed the horrors of slavery in Cincinnati and across the country. The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center celebrates the power of the Anti-Slavery Press by sharing with others an authentic printing press that was used in Cincinnati, Ohio during the 1850s.

In the Freedom Center’s From Slavery to Freedom exhibition, visitors can read about anti-slavery publications like William Lloyd Garrison’s The Liberator and Frederick Douglass’ The North Star.

Why did the white owner of the liberator decide to be anti-slavery? His nature? Yea right....

There had to be a Black person influencing him. How was that done is my question.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Obama opposed reparations from the beginning and these dumb coons voted for him. He didn’t oppose reparations from Jewish and Native Americans. He gave them more reparations after they already got it. That’s such a slap in the face to you coons who kept supporting Obama. America didn’t have anything to do with the holocaust but was still given reparations but gave out no slave reparations. Shows how much Obama didn’t respect you.
Lies

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope he dies soon
For some biological reason they seem to go on and on , while the good ones seams to leave far too soon. Remember Strom Thurmond ? 1902 - 2003 Out lived everyone he wronged . Maybe that's one key to longevity live a life of hate.

water

OG Investor
Some white people had to help on the way.

Example

The mass production of anti-slavery literature provided a booming voice for abolitionists as they exposed the horrors of slavery in Cincinnati and across the country. The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center celebrates the power of the Anti-Slavery Press by sharing with others an authentic printing press that was used in Cincinnati, Ohio during the 1850s.

In the Freedom Center’s From Slavery to Freedom exhibition, visitors can read about anti-slavery publications like William Lloyd Garrison’s The Liberator and Frederick Douglass’ The North Star.

Why did the white owner of the liberator decide to be anti-slavery? His nature? Yea right....

There had to be a Black person influencing him. How was that done is my question.

Money, it was becoming a popular and safe position economically.

As I said whites have to stay on script as far as the determinant for the end of slavery.

not saying zero white people helped but the reason for the end of slavery was black resistance.

it was no longer economically sustainable to have plantations with the risk of rebellions

water

OG Investor
I'm done.

Do your homework.

Get this book as well.

51rsi4-TAGL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Chapter 11 examines the facts behind the Abolitionist Movement and how it was fuelled by interests other than the humanitarian cause of Slaves. It looks at how West Indian monopoly of sugar created pressures for competition and illustrates how abolitionist criticized British treatment of slaves in the West Indies while on the other hand they favoured the booming slave trade with Brazil and other Plantation Economies.

peace on your journey on this earth

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
this mother fucker here deserves to be an example of public torture and execution in Stalin's USSR or Mao's PRC

if time travel was a thing - send his ass back to Henry VIII as a White Rose supporter or a catholic martyr

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm done.

Do your homework.

Get this book as well.

51rsi4-TAGL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Chapter 11 examines the facts behind the Abolitionist Movement and how it was fuelled by interests other than the humanitarian cause of Slaves. It looks at how West Indian monopoly of sugar created pressures for competition and illustrates how abolitionist criticized British treatment of slaves in the West Indies while on the other hand they favoured the booming slave trade with Brazil and other Plantation Economies.

peace on your journey on this earth

You just proved my point with the highlighted purple. Exactly what Obama was saying on reparations.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
When was obama A descendant of a slave owner?

Wasnt his father from Africa?

Mitch The Bitch must have some intel on Obama's mama Ann Dunham's family. Obama was already silent bout his first statement, if he dont respond to this guess we can assume he agrees. :smh:

Mitch The Bitch throwing Obama under the bus as an American Descendant of Slaveowners further proves there needs to be a lineage based distinction for my ancestors and nationality.