Mitch McConnell has some health issues.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
sub-buzz-121-1603390147-17.jpg

powmia

Rising Star
Registered
With the way he is looking, it would not surprise me if he gets his justice confirmed on Monday, watch Trump lose and the Senate go to the Democrats next Tuesday and announce that he is retiring on December 1, 2020. His life goals have been accomplished, appointing more judges than any senate leader in history. At his age there is nothing left for him to accomplish.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Karma coming full circle.
:lol: Karma? That cocksucker is damn near 80 and has been ruining lives since I wanted Snake Mountain for Xmas. He'd have to be tortured for years and years for this to have anything to do with Karma. You can put Steven Spielberg, John Carpenter, and Rob Zombie in a room and it would take them days to come up with a karma scenario good enough for this evil piece of shit, and they got some twisted ass minds.

Mitch could have an alien virus crawling up his arm that slowly eats away at him for the next 6 months and that ain't karma enough. I don't think it's possible to put into words what I want to happen to Mitch. The sheer amount of pleasure I'd take in something horrific happening to him would frighten most psychiatrists. Any karma would include his entire bloodline being purged from this universe and anything beyond or adjacent.