Mike Tyson on Joe Rogan right now

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the heads up. I was listening to Bill Burr Podcast on Tuesday and mentioned Joe Rogan has Mike Tyson on his podcast. I was check JRE episode like when was that? I guess he already knew Mike would gonna be on. Should be a good listen. :cheers:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know Joe won't say to Mike "....well, you were convicted of rape."

tyson-on-tv.jpg

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe is a closet racist. Don't be fooled by his bullshit.

Joe got a habit of bringing on some racist ass white boys and letting them spout their bullshit while hiding behind "I just want to know and learn more" cop out.

That's why I don't fuck with him anymore, but Mike is always a good listen

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Joe got a habit of bringing on some racist ass white boys and letting them spout their bullshit while hiding behind "I just want to know and learn more" cop out.

He’s never confrontational, that’s why when he has right wing he rarely calls them out on their bullshit.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
He just tends to let people talk. And some of the interviews people complain about really ain't shit.
He's on see Charlie Rose level shit. People just wanna talk to him. He irks me sometimes cuz he lets.things flow but I stay tuned in. This Tyson was is pretty epic so far.

Hilarious how Mike opens up by telling that he has NEVER had coffee in his whole life lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Umm all white people are.....