Mike Tyson "My Life As A Thug"-

hola900

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Read the whole thing. Mike is not just one of the greatest boxers to ever live, but one of the best people to ever live...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't sleep on Mike's defensive skills:

elusive-mike-tyson-o.gif

tumblr_mte7jeL7jB1qmsauzo1_250.gif

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"About training the twelve year old Mike at Tryon reform school: 'Everything I showed him-he would go back to his room and practice it over and over. At three in the morning one could hear movement and the snorting from Mikes room, learning, perfecting what Id taught him the day before. The third-shift staff had to put him to bed every night.' [Fire, 41]"

~ Bobby Stewart -

bobbysteward.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Props on the drop Keone and the pics and vids World..

The book is a most cop. I remember my pops telling me stories of a young Mike doing damage in the Ville back in the day.

Speaking of ville, dont forget the Curt Stevens vs. GGG fight coming up in a few weeks. Thats going be a war. Don't sleep on my man Curt

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Don't sleep on Mike's defensive skills:

elusive-mike-tyson-o.gif

tumblr_mte7jeL7jB1qmsauzo1_250.gif

:lol::dance::lol:
Props on the drop Keone and the pics and vids World..

The book is a most cop. I remember my pops telling me stories of a young Mike doing damage in the Ville back in the day.

Speaking of ville, dont forget the Curt Stevens vs. GGG fight coming up in a few weeks. Thats going be a war. Don't sleep on my man Curt

:cool:

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was in Vegas in Caesar's one night and heard Mike was in the spot, I wish I would of shook his hand or somthing...

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Awesome read. Mike is a big inspirational for someone who wants better in life. Anything is possible with belief in self.