BGOL Investor
Seems like he just gets high in the back and comes out and freestyles

Good actor
Bad comedian

giphy.gif

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll check it out. But after seeing him 2x live in convinced and can't nobody tell me different. He doesn't have a "set" per se. Seems like he just gets high in the back and comes out and freestyles
I thought it was common knowledge at this point that Mike Epps only has 10 minutes of material at any given time. Beyond that, he just starts reciting lines from his movies and rambling about random shit. Sometimes it's funny, usually its mid. He's been doing this for years now. That's why, I don't think he ever really tours by himself. You gotta see Mike Epps in a lineup with about 6 other comics otherwise the audience is gonna flood the box office for refunds.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I thought it was common knowledge at this point that Mike Epps only has 10 minutes of material at any given time. Beyond that, he just starts reciting lines from his movies and rambling about random shit. Sometimes it's funny, usually its mid. He's been doing this for years now. That's why, I don't think he ever really tours by himself. You gotta see Mike Epps in a lineup with about 6 other comics otherwise the audience is gonna flood the box office for refunds.
And see when I saw him it him and the singer Kem.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
He's funnier in movies. His stand up feel like he's riffing for an hour. Certain comedians can do that & live off of the crowd work. Just not him....It's because of that why I haven't watched one of hus specials in years

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
It was ok. I think I laughed a few times but I know I didn't make it all the way thru.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His stand-up has always been mid. At most, I'll only find 2 or 3 jokes out of his entire set funny.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I'll check it out. But after seeing him 2x live in convinced and can't nobody tell me different. He doesn't have a "set" per se. Seems like he just gets high in the back and comes out and freestyles

Bruh I wanted to say something similar... it definitely looks like he just wings it... im like wtf...shit crazy as hell!!