Michael Steele Solves The Health Care Crisis

Mac4L1ph3

BGOL Mega Superstar Donor
Registered
Michael Steele Solves The Health Care Crisis
STEELE: So if it’s a cost problem, it’s easy: Get the people in a room who have the most and the most direct impact on cost, and do the deal. Do the deal. It’s not that complicated.

If it’s an access question, people don’t have access to health care, then figure out who they are, and give them access! Hello?! Am I missing something here? If my friend Trevor has access to health care, and I don’t, why do I need to overhaul the entire system so I can get access he already has? why don’t you just focus on me and get me access? http://yglesias.thinkprogress.org/a...el-steele-is-definitely-missing-something.php

i LoL'd at "my friend Trevor" ...lol this guy aint seen no parts of the hood

4ce of n8ur

Star
Registered
i fully support and sanction any and all assassination attempts on michael steele.

i'd kill him myself if i knew i could get away with it. niggas like him are below contempt and don't deserve to live. i bet his kids spit in his food.

Scorsese

Banned
i fully support and sanction any and all assassination attempts on michael steele.

i'd kill him myself if i knew i could get away with it. niggas like him are below contempt and don't deserve to live. i bet his kids spit in his food.

DAMN HOMIE...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
steele_family.jpg

He grew up in NW suburban Washington, D.C so I can't blame him. You get a lot of "confused" brothers from the area he grew up in. They think they're more from the "other side" of 16th Street than the Black Side.

I remember when he was running for Govenor 2 years ago... He had a T/V ad with his wife and kids, and his kids had some straight fucked up BOWL CUTS!!!
Like his kids gets their hair cut at Supercuts or some shit. And they were wearing some fucked up mismatched gear like they dress from a Sears catalog.

His wife, her hair was relaxed but all stringy and fly-away and shit like the last time she sat in the chair and got a perm was months ago.

Now no self respecting BROTHER would ever let his kids be seen in public with a BOWL CUT and would definitely tell his wife to get her hair in check. :smh:

Oh, and when you read his background - it's no wonder he has ZERO swag. His shit reads lame white dude throughout.

- Glee Club.
- Fencing Team
- 3 Years in Seminary School
- Earned a Law Degree at night and failed the Maryland Bar.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
steele_family.jpg

He grew up in NW suburban Washington, D.C so I can't blame him. You get a lot of "confused" brothers from the area he grew up in. They think they're more from the "other side" of 16th Street than the Black Side.

I remember when he was running for Govenor 2 years ago... He had a T/V ad with his wife and kids, and his kids had some straight fucked up BOWL CUTS!!!
Like his kids gets their hair cut at Supercuts or some shit. And they were wearing some fucked up mismatched gear like they dress from a Sears catalog.

His wife, her hair was relaxed but all stringy and fly-away and shit like the last time she sat in the chair and got a perm was months ago.

Now no self respecting BROTHER would ever let his kids be seen in public with a BOWL CUT and would definitely tell his wife to get her hair in check. :smh:

Oh, and when you read his background - it's no wonder he has ZERO swag. His shit reads lame white dude throughout.

- Glee Club.
- Fencing Team

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

Damn.

4ce of n8ur

Star
Registered
steele_family.jpg

- Glee Club.
- Fencing Team

this child molesting, jesus loving, twisted brain, bar failing fuck!!!!!!!!

seminary school but no clergyhood? he fail at that too?

die michael steele. i want you to die.

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
Why doesn't he just shut the hell up?

What needs to happen is all those fucks in Washington should take their government paychecks and go buy some healthcare. Fuck having it paid for from the taxpayers.

No health, no dental, no nothing. From this day forward, any health issues you or your family member might have currently, will be viewed by the insurance companies as an existing condition.

Let everybody know how you resolved it and you got mad love for the existing system.

-VG

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this child molesting, jesus loving, twisted brain, bar failing fuck!!!!!!!!

seminary school but no clergyhood? he fail at that too?

die michael steele. i want you to die.

Nah. Dude was going to be a Priest... THE PUSSY WAS CALLING.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
70% want government involvment in healthcare. There is no debate, do what the people ask. Quit taking campaign contributions and voting against health care reform.

I hate health insurance being tied to your employment. Times have changed and employment based healthcare doesn't make sense.
Just to get individual coverage with a pre existing condition is hell with the cherry picking of insurance companies.

I like for somebody to determine if GM and Chrysler would be viable companies, not in bankruptcy if they wasn't picking up the tabe for the uninsured with their premiums. The government injecting 100 billion should drop insurance rates for everybody.

:dance:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

:lol::lol: @ "i bet his kids spit in his food."

Damn, I ain't typin' no shit like what preceded that, I got enough problems without a knock on my door over some BGOL shit...

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
steele_family.jpg

- Glee Club.
- Fencing Team

I didn't know his wife was white. Figures.

(Steele's favorite pastime.)

I have no problem with interracial relations but his motivation is just too transparent...

And how the hell has he advanced so far in life with a background starting off like that? There have to be better qualified Toms out there.

the Imm font

Star
Registered

Why doesn't he just shut the hell up?

What needs to happen is all those fucks in Washington should take their government paychecks and go buy some healthcare. Fuck having it paid for from the taxpayers.

No health, no dental, no nothing. From this day forward, any health issues you or your family member might have currently, will be viewed by the insurance companies as an existing condition.

Let everybody know how you resolved it and you got mad love for the existing system.

-VG

Nah we need him front and center in the republican party hes doing his blk people job right there keeping them fighting with each other

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor
steele_family.jpg

- Glee Club.
- Fencing Team

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: