Michael Page flying knee(MMA)

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
man lmfao, its disrespectful as fuck to roll that shit near your injured opponent.
Yeah , I get that he had that planned for a victory but to do it with the guy writhing in pain and you don't know how bad it really is, is a little retarded.

Having said that, it was also kinda funny

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Evangelista-Cyborg-Santos-via-Cris-Cyborg.jpg

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Congratulations Pokémon GO Trainer!

You just unleash 'Fly-in-need' who soundly defeated 'Mm-Aye'

Collect your reward!

20000 GP!

1000 EXPERIENCE POINTS!

You have leveled up from "Douchebag" to ''Dick".

*two cents *

Last edited:

DAHITMAN

Rising Star

You just unleash 'Fly-in-need' who soundly defeated 'Mm-Aye'

Collect your reward!

20000 GP

1000 EXPERIENCE POINTS!

You have leveled up from 'Douchebag' to ''Dick".

*two cents *

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
ok i didn't want to be the one to say it
he's not just going to roll a pokemon ball over and do the finishing pose and shit with the hat on
he's just not going to do that
lmfao
He's JUST NOT. When I heal up, and take my rehabilitation and regain control of my limbs, I'm coming to find his ass. Sneaking of course.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He's JUST NOT. When I heal up, and take my rehabilitation and regain control of my limbs, I'm coming to find his ass. Sneaking of course.

yea. some things you can accept. even if he hits you with the knee and you go down and lose. ok. he could actually do a rain dance around me. he could actually do the running man and say im the greatest. that's fine too.
you are not going to get a fucking pokeball, at the height of the rebirth of the pokemon craze, get the hat, roll the ball and do the finishing pose in the day and age of the internet.

a line has been drawn at that point.

Naraku

Rising Star
Registered
Does this mean he'll finally fight some real competition? Bellator has been protecting their golden child by sending straight bums against him. I can't remember the last time Cyborg won a match.:smh:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Does this mean he'll finally fight some real competition? Bellator has been protecting their golden child by sending straight bums against him. I can't remember the last time Cyborg won a match.:smh:
True. I've been told he actually beat someone decent but I have no clue. We shall see.