Michael Jordan of the asphalt

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
He tried to be like Mike ...which BGOL'er is this ?!?
:lol::roflmao2::lol::roflmao3:

...and Shaq

Cjeaz-dW0AEVBjq.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
A travesty is those half moon concrete courts they playing on

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Right?

"Naw my nigga...you can't get a game with all that shit in bruh"

That's a tale tell sign of a nigga who is TRASH. Last cat we gave a shot to, I will never forget, son was head to toe in brand new carolina blue jordan apparel... looked like he popped the tags off in the car :smh:

This nigga would get laughed out the gym I ball at. It would be endless "Ask your man if he wanna run a full" jokes

Efil4Zaggin

Rising Star
Registered
That's a tale tell sign of a nigga who is TRASH. Last cat we gave a shot to, I will never forget, son was head to toe in brand new carolina blue jordan apparel... looked like he popped the tags off in the car :smh:

This nigga would get laughed out the gym I ball at. It would be endless "Ask your man if he wanna run a full" jokes

Exactly

Like when Marlon Wayans came to the court in that all gold shit in Above The Rim

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking like and playing as winded as MJ after his failed Baseball career and he changed his number to 45.

I really hate those sideline dudes with the camera phones looking for shit to record but their there just to talk shit.

modified

Rising Star
Registered
crying at the tags "Chicago bull manure" :roflmao2: Benny the bull on the front in purgatory watching 21's with the hustle guy. The type of cat with underhanded jump shots.