Registered
3-nose_michael.jpg

look what this nigga did to his fucking face

die already

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP MJ

removed my earlier post. Never thought for a minute he wouldn't pull through.

Last edited:

NastyNati

Potential Star
Registered
Non TMZ source from the CNN site:

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-michael-jackson,0,4138163.story

KTLA.com

LOS ANGELES -- Pop star Michael Jackson has been taken to UCLA Medical Center by ambulance suffering from cardiac arrest, fire officials confirm.

Los Angeles Fire Department Captain Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a 911 call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda says.

It's unclear what he was being treated for or what his current condition may be.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I apologize to all you brothers for not believing tmz

but damn, i hope he isnt dead

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Bruh, that's like apologizing because you didn't believe that the fox had nothing to do with your chicken's disappearance. TMZ has a history.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
.......I don't know whether to to :smh: or :hmm: I always liked Michaels music, but that man has a pedo bear costume in his closet. I am :confused: on how to react to this.

tre2k4

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
E! News reports online that Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, said, "I am in Las Vegas but, yes, people in Los Angeles called me and are with Michael and tell me he was taken to the hospital. His mother is on her way to the hospital now to check in on him. I am not sure what's wrong. I am waiting to hear back from them."

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

IT'S ALL GOOD BRO, YOU CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING PEEPS POST ON BGOL..THERE'S LOTS OF JOKESTERS AND YOUNG IMMATURE FOLKS ON BGOL...

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
motherfuckers dont belive......They arent allowed to report it fully yet.. thats why they took back the story...

But the niggas who deleted my post.. Laugh now... cry laster.. bitches...

What's the source of YOUR "exclusive" story?

Cristar Mymine

Star
Registered
Damn, MJ is really unhealthy. I heard he was going partially blind, but don't know if it's credible.

Aside from his face, he doesn't appear to be someone to have a heart attack, though, my perception of people getting heart attacks are overweight slobs. But I guess I'm wrong.

VAHustler

Potential Star
Registered
I swear most of these niggas on the net saw michael rape kids in person the way they talk.:smh: I hope he makes it eventhough chances are slim.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
motherfuckers dont belive......They arent allowed to report it fully yet.. thats why they took back the story...

But the niggas who deleted my post.. Laugh now... cry laster.. bitches...:lol::lol::lol:
:smh::smh::smh: You're no better than TMZ, you're a leech and behaving totally inappropriately.