Mexico...For Realz?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Y’all niggas have fun

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F0f1bf766-6481-11ea-941d-5e53d1217ea3.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor

There's death everywhere...

winjunk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been to many parts of Mexico and I can say that Merida is very nice, some can't take the heat but it is not that bad.
Everything is affordable, the food is fresh and the people are friendly.
no matter where you go
in this world there will be those who may wish to do you harm, I can say that for the many times I have been to Mexico I was always felt safe and comfortable.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Merida to chill for a bit but its a bit boring. and its a long flight. wouldnt live there long term

winjunk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boring is Lake Chapala, super quiet and almost everything is closed by 6pm.
most of the expats are Geriatric White folk. spent 2 weeks there with not much to do.
they do have a water park across the street from the Walmart, other than that no excitement.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They have to use federal police for local towns. I know there are safe areas but come on. There is a ton of blacks in Mexico Youtubers which seems strange.

They are another racial group white worshipping, treating you like dirt. They have started ramping up intelligence gathering on me.

Selling drugs is another form of weak behavior and mass immigration to predominantly white countries. In Africa it is raw material extraction for finished goods.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered

Check this vid that Ace posted today. He's in Mexico and he took Nury with him! And now it's time for him to go and he's sending her back to Quito. Dude fightin' tears! I know all about it. You spend time in places and make friends have great times, then when it ends you know deep down that you're saying goodbye forever. Rarely do the wanderlust types return to the same place twice, as there are so many new adventures to experience and your "clock" is perpetually ticking with no idea of when the "alarm" is set for. Plus even if you do return, it typically just doesn't have the same magic as your first trip meeting that special friend initially. Yeah, you stay in touch on WhatsApp or by email for a year or so but it eventually fades to nothingness, so why even bother. Nury is a sweetheart, I'd have been crying too. Something 'bout that girl. There's just this inexplicable difference in the people you meet abroad, that draws them closer to your heart than the typical amerikkkan.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It is really surprising to me how many of us really think Mexico is like going to a war zone. I went right after covid opened back up...had a room overlooking the beach with a swimup swimming pool....a blast as usual....but I live in Texas and those of us who travel see Mexico a quick trip with great beaches, food, hotels and luxury......only a 2 hour flight from home

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cancun tourists take cover as gunmen on jet skis pull up to beach in hotel zone, open fire into air

CANCUN, Mexico -- Gunfire broke out on a beach in Mexico's Caribbean coast resort of Cancun Tuesday, sending tourists scrambling for cover, but authorities said nobody appeared to be injured.

Lucio Hernández Gutiérrez, the chief of police of the coastal state of Quintana Roo, said the attackers apparently pulled up to the beach on jet skis and opened fire at a beach in Cancun's hotel zone. Hernández Gutiérrez said the jet skis had been found and seized.

One witness to the attack, Rick Lebassa, a tourist from Maine, said two or three gunmen appeared to be shooting into the air with pistols, not at the beach.

"There were two guys and maybe even a third, who came in on jet skis, and what I saw was them shooting up into the sky," Lebassa said. "I did not see any shots coming in toward the shoreline."

Lebassa says this was the first incident of this kind he's seen in his 31 years of coming to Cancun.

"I'm not overly concerned because this is the first time ever," Lebassa said. "We've been coming down for 31 years and we've never had any issues."

Not everyone was as unflappable as Lebassa, though.

Andy Guyrich and Kerry Arms, who were visiting from Minnesota, described more gunshots and terror on the beach.

"We just had to hit the deck," Guyrich said.

Arms initially thought it was some kind of show.

"There was a delayed reaction for about maybe five seconds, then everybody started scrambling and screaming and crying, and running," Arms recounted.

The shooting is the latest in a string of violent incidents on the resort-studded coast, and came in the same week that a special battalion of National Guard troops were assigned to protect the area. Mexican marines with bulletproof vests, helmets and assault rifles were seen patrolling Cancun's tourist-crowded beaches following the Tuesday shooting.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Cancun tourists take cover as gunmen on jet skis pull up to beach in hotel zone, open fire into air

CANCUN, Mexico -- Gunfire broke out on a beach in Mexico's Caribbean coast resort of Cancun Tuesday, sending tourists scrambling for cover, but authorities said nobody appeared to be injured.

Lucio Hernández Gutiérrez, the chief of police of the coastal state of Quintana Roo, said the attackers apparently pulled up to the beach on jet skis and opened fire at a beach in Cancun's hotel zone. Hernández Gutiérrez said the jet skis had been found and seized.

One witness to the attack, Rick Lebassa, a tourist from Maine, said two or three gunmen appeared to be shooting into the air with pistols, not at the beach.

"There were two guys and maybe even a third, who came in on jet skis, and what I saw was them shooting up into the sky," Lebassa said. "I did not see any shots coming in toward the shoreline."

Lebassa says this was the first incident of this kind he's seen in his 31 years of coming to Cancun.

"I'm not overly concerned because this is the first time ever," Lebassa said. "We've been coming down for 31 years and we've never had any issues."

Not everyone was as unflappable as Lebassa, though.

Andy Guyrich and Kerry Arms, who were visiting from Minnesota, described more gunshots and terror on the beach.

"We just had to hit the deck," Guyrich said.

Arms initially thought it was some kind of show.

"There was a delayed reaction for about maybe five seconds, then everybody started scrambling and screaming and crying, and running," Arms recounted.

The shooting is the latest in a string of violent incidents on the resort-studded coast, and came in the same week that a special battalion of National Guard troops were assigned to protect the area. Mexican marines with bulletproof vests, helmets and assault rifles were seen patrolling Cancun's tourist-crowded beaches following the Tuesday shooting.

Wow, they shot into the air and nobody injured? I'm afraid of Mexico!

Screen-Hunter-99.jpg

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Man, some scary ass bruvas on this board, I swear SMH Ya'll can stay in your hood if you feel safe but ya'll sound like typical folks listening to the news and never going anywhere. FACT - there's some dudes on this board who have never went outside the US...