Rising Star
OG Investor
Re: American Gangster Rmx album: Chicago Gangster by Product Push Unltd

ok, the remixes have to stop. The album is old now, for christs sake

Streety Blvd.

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: American Gangster Rmx album: Chicago Gangster by Product Push Unltd

I think ya'll gone like this....me and my niggaz did this...so haters hate, all the real niggaz rejoice, Chi City Stand Up!!! leave your comments & critiques. all are appreci8d. thanx

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
Re: The Remix album of all American Gangster Remix albums.....Chicago Gangster!!!!

ok... what makes this one so special???

Streety Blvd.

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: The Remix album of all American Gangster Remix albums.....Chicago Gangster!!!!

Not to be on my own shit and all but, 1st of all I'm involved in the production...and I must say, this is shitttin on the rest of the American Gangster Remix albums....trust me. Hearing is believing.....Chicago Gangster, enjoy!

clayizaiken

Star
Registered

not to knock ya hustle or show mistrust, but can a ninja get a sample cut? maybe z-share one track or somethin?

we seen a slew of remixes out there until this, so I can see how ninjas can get skeptical...

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered

Track listing?
Producer?
Collabs?

get your post game up.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

I JUST LISTENED TO THIS JOINT. IN MY OPINION, IT IS FAR BETTER THAN THE OTHER REMIX JOINTS OUT THERE. TO ME THE BEST REMIX OF AMERICAN GANGSTER IS THE JOINT BY I.N.F.O. & NOVA(I BUMPS THAT SHIT EVERYDAY) AND THEY HAVE NO FILLERS ON THAT JOINT FOR REAL. ALL IN ALL, I'D SAY CHICAGO GANGSTER IS A GOOD LISTEN. PEACE!! :yes:

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered

why are posting this twice? :hmm:

clayizaiken

Star
Registered

I JUST LISTENED TO THIS JOINT. IN MY OPINION, IT IS FAR BETTER THAN THE OTHER REMIX JOINTS OUT THERE. TO ME THE BEST REMIX OF AMERICAN GANGSTER IS THE JOINT BY I.N.F.O. & NOVA(I BUMPS THAT SHIT EVERYDAY) AND THEY HAVE NO FILLERS ON THAT JOINT FOR REAL. ALL IN ALL, I'D SAY CHICAGO GANGSTER IS A GOOD LISTEN. PEACE!! :yes:

thanks, that's all I wanted-- a second opinion...

m@nnish

Star
Registered

its decent but i have heard some better ones
imho

no hook is fire

Streety Blvd.

Support BGOL
Registered

Thanx for the vote of confidence fam! I did NO HOOK by the way....by all means, all comments and critiques are welcome!!!!

Streety Blvd.

Support BGOL
Registered

What's the link to the I.N.F.O & Nova remix album? I'd be interested in checkin' it out.....much obliged....

Streety Blvd.

Support BGOL
Registered
The Remix album of all American Gangster Remix albums.....Chicago Gangster!!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/knf01m Real recognize the real deal....download and witness. Ya'll find another American Gangster rmx album that rivals this one, post it! Until then, its Chicago Gangster niggaz!!! but f'real, shit is dope. try it you'll love it. Besides, I did 1/3 of the production!!! enjoy!:yes:

Coach K

Random Hero
Registered

The truth hurts sometimes.......

inflewence

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I'm about fed up with these remix albums but I'll check it out.

Efil4Zaggin

Rising Star
Registered

thanx
gonna check this out

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered

Again, dog?

http://www.bgol.us/board/search.php?searchid=5284293

mjo0g3.jpg

2dhi8gi.jpg

A ban is in order.