Men are evil

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Bet dude would not have mind if she had at least offered up some throat at the end of the date.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
classic bait and switch on the fact that men are visual...she hoped and he didnt..chic's like her usually get wit dudes that look like
lavell crawford or young broke m-f's...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Fat girls with common sense will be mature enough to post a full body picture and save themselves the grief.

Friend of mine did that with his online dating profile back in 2009 or 2010. Big in stature at 6’3” and 300lbs. He posted some current pictures outside that were full body. Said he wasn’t trying to lie or catfish anyone. He wanted to find “the one” - and he did. Single mother herself, full-bodied and gorgeous face. They hit it off immediately and are married now.

I noticed she kept it real on her FB and IG too. Doesn’t filter anything and luckily photographs well.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
classic bait and switch on the fact that men are visual...she hoped and he didnt..chic's like her usually get wit dudes that look like
Reminds of something an old head told me when I was a young jedi. "Men fall in love with what they see, women fall in love with what they hear. That's why women wear make-up and men lie."

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

those are nothing but facts.. but dont you think,

women in a sense are visual creatures too...

they SEE a knigga pockets fat..

or driving something foreign with funny

opening doors..

they use them visuals to act accordingly ....LOL