Men are evil

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This bitch bait and switched egregiously!

Look at how she presented herself online. (Second tweet below)

Then compare that to how she showed up on the date.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This bitch bait and switched egregiously!

Look at how she presented herself online. (Second tweet below)

Then compare that to how she showed up on the date.

Lol nigs don't know the old AOL meetup trick. Tell a broad you'll meet them somewhere and that you'll be rocking a certain color or outfit. Of course you show up in a completely diff color but you peep the chick from afar first b4 you approach. If shorty don't look like her pic or you don't like what you see you never meetup with her and call her and tell her you got an emergency. This method has worked on so many occasions. 1 of my boys did that to a broad back in like 2003 when shorty ended up being a fat blob after telling him she looked like something else. He never approached her and dipped. Next time she called him he picked up and made cow and pig noises than hung up lmaoooo

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol nigs don't know the old AOL meetup trick. Tell a broad you'll meet them somewhere and that you'll be rocking a certain color or outfit. Of course you show up in a completely diff color but you peep the chick from afar first b4 you approach. If shorty don't look like her pic or you don't like what you see you never meetup with her and call her and tell her you got an emergency. This method has worked on so many occasions. 1 of my boys did that to a broad back in like 2003 when shorty ended up being a fat blob after telling him she looked like something else. He never approached her and dipped. Next time she called him he picked up and made cow and pig noises than hung up lmaoooo
FML I never thought of the different color outfit shit

I have battle scars from early years of online dating lmao

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember people saying this before. Don't understand why more people didn't do this.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Would always tell chicks showing up in a red outfit or blue outfit meanwhile wearing all black and looking from across the street like this bitch better look like her pic or im out

prince-side-eye.gif

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Now, I give them a google voice number. Nobody gets my real number until after we've met face to face.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

There was a dude here on BGOL who said he pulled up to a broad's house and she was either fat or had a gang of kids and he took one look, got in his car and drove off.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now why didn't I ever think of that! I used to pick a spot and time, know what they'd be wearing and show up like 15 early and sit in my car and wait. If I like what I saw, no problem. If I didn't, I'd bounce. Will admit tho, few occasions, I just say "fuck it" just to get the pussy. We've all been there. End of month...gotta meet quota...ya know

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone who's done online dating has probably dealt with this nonsense lol
Probably lesser so nowadays because there's so many video options
bruh...
women will have 6 pics on there and every one looks like a different woman....

and ive come to this conclusion: NO woman with a banging body HIDES it...she will flaunt it

if a chick has only head shots....she big

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I blame the dude. WTF pics was he looking at if it's not the ones she posted. Fuck was he expecting? I actually understand her perspective of this.

PS, If a brawd don't have pic of her entire body, I'm left swiping. These chicks get creative with the angles too.

Last edited:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Filters these days change the whole structure of a person's face.
Dating apps should implement a premium AI feature to scan pics for fuckery.

Example: This chick making money with two faces.