Meghan McCain ftw

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you really check this chick...you'll find she only went red to support dad and actually leans left as you can get on social issues and still be allowed in the republican party..or is the enemy of my enemy my freind.?

giphy.gif

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This will just ignite his base more, they know the lost AZ due to immigrants voting dem in higher numbers, once RED, they might lose it.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't do that. Your enemy is your enemy.

If you really check this chick...you'll find she only went red to support dad and actually leans left as you can get on social issues and still be allowed in the republican party..or is the enemy of my enemy my freind.?

giphy.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif
Every now and then a good topic comes to the "A" block on the view and I'll watch the first 15 minutes to see them (Whoopi & Behar) go off on it.... every time that cunt Meghan opens her mouth I want to stick a six-pack of week worn tube socks in it and duct tape it shut.... she's never been on the left of shit..... even if she was standing near a pile of it....